Type Here to Get Search Results !

Prince Harry's Revelation: Queen Elizabeth's Refusal to Meet Him

Prince Harry's Revelation: Queen Elizabeth's Refusal to Meet Him

Queen Elizabeth's passing at the age of 96 on September 8 of the previous year has left the British royal family preparing to honor the late monarch in the coming month. Amidst these arrangements, her grandson, Prince Harry, is scheduled to attend the WellChild Award ceremony in the United Kingdom on September 7. However, it remains uncertain whether the Duke of Sussex will join the royal family to commemorate his grandmother.

In a Netflix documentary that premiered last year, Prince Harry revealed that despite Queen Elizabeth extending an invitation for tea upon his return to London in January 2020, he was not allowed to meet her. Sharing details in the documentary's fifth episode, Harry recounted, "Before we left \[for Canada\], I spoke to my grandmother as well and told her we are coming back on the 6th, and I would love to come and drive up and come to see you."

Harry further explained, "She knew that we were finding things hard. I'd spoken to her many times about it. She told me she had no plans for the week. She said, 'Well, why don't you come up? You can have tea, but why don't you stay the night, you and Meghan.'"

Meghan Markle interjected, "So we're flying back from Vancouver straight to Heathrow. And right as we are getting on the plane, this urgent, urgent message comes through to Harry saying, 'You are not allowed to go and see Her Majesty. Make sure that your principal is aware that you cannot go and see her. She is busy; she has plans all week.'"

Expressing his surprise, Harry said, "And I was like, 'That's certainly the opposite of what she had told me.' Once we were back in the UK, I rang her and said, 'I am now told that you are busy.'"

According to the Duke of Sussex, Queen Elizabeth responded, saying, "'Yes, I didn't know that I was busy. I have been told I am busy. I have been told I am busy all week.' I was like, 'Wow.'"

While Prince Harry did not directly blame King Charles and Prince William for the Queen's decision not to meet him, his tone strongly implied that he believed senior members of the British royal family had made alterations to her schedule.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad