Type Here to Get Search Results !

Meghan Markle Breaks Silence and Unveils the Real Reason Behind Her Delayed Arrival to Join Prince Harry in Germany

Meghan Markle Breaks Silence and Unveils the Real Reason Behind Her Delayed Arrival to Join Prince Harry in Germany

The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, has at last revealed the reason behind her delayed arrival to join her husband, Prince Harry, at the Invictus Games in Germany, which occurred after a four-day wait.

During her inaugural public appearance alongside Harry at the Invictus Games, Meghan also took a moment to apologize for her tardiness and for missing the opening ceremony.

Meghan expressed, "It is truly special to be here, and I'm genuinely sorry for my delayed arrival."

Furthermore, she candidly shared the cause of her lateness, explaining, "Much like many of you, we understand that this event is all about family, friends, and the sense of community that Invictus has fostered... So, I needed a little extra time to ensure that our little ones were comfortably settled at home."

Meghan Markle Breaks Silence and Unveils the Real Reason Behind Her Delayed Arrival to Join Prince Harry in Germany

She humorously added, "You know, getting milkshakes, managing school drop-offs, and then I only just touched down a couple of hours ago. I am absolutely thrilled that my first Invictus event is right here with all of you."

Meghan and Prince Harry's reunion in Germany took place on Tuesday.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad