Royal commentator Kinsey Schofield shared her thoughts on the matter during an interview with Sky News Australia. She suggested that Scobie is directing his focus squarely on Prince William, with an entire chapter dedicated to the Duke of Cambridge in his upcoming book.
Schofield remarked, "It does appear that Omid Scobie is taking a critical approach toward Prince William, and if I were to place a bet, my money would be on Prince William."
In a separate conversation with GB News, royal commentator Lady Colin Campbell expressed her view that Scobie was essentially functioning as the "minister of propaganda." She believed that Scobie was leveraging his supposed conflicts with the Sussexes to further his own interests.
Lady Colin Campbell stated, "I find his actions quite lamentable, and I don't think Prince William has any reason to be concerned. It's widely recognized that Omid fulfills the role of a propagandist.
