A Reddit user, going by the username SaintMeghanMarkle, sought the community's opinions on whether the Sussexes' marriage still appeared to be on rocky ground, given their recent public appearances.
The user posted, "Now that Invictus is over and we've seen dozens of photos and videos of the duo together, has anyone's opinions changed regarding [their divorce]? Do you still think it's imminent? You didn't think a divorce was happening before, but now you do? Are you more convinced than ever they will never divorce? Just don't care anymore either way?"
One member of the community shared their perspective, saying, "Personally, I don't think it's happening in the immediate future. In 2-5 years maybe."
The comment section quickly filled with various speculations, including the notion that Meghan Markle might continue to leverage her royal connection for financial gain until she sees fit.
"There have been plenty of couples who put on the fake lovey-dovey image of a marriage right up until the announcement of a divorce," one commenter noted. "I think them getting a divorce will come down to whether or not MM thinks she can make more money with H or without him."
Another user added, "No, I don't think they like each other at all, which is evident by Harry's complete change in demeanor when she shows up. That said, I think they're holding off on divorce until the Netflix contract expires
