Type Here to Get Search Results !

Thomas Markle Alleges Meghan Markle's Control Over Prince Harry

Thomas Markle Alleges Meghan Markle's Control Over Prince Harry

Thomas Markle openly discussed the intricacies of his daughter Meghan Markle's relationship with Prince Harry. In a recent interview with Good Morning Britain, Meghan's father, Thomas Markle, shed light on the ongoing strains in his relationship with his daughter.

During the interview, Thomas asserted that Prince Harry had limited influence within his marriage to the former Suits actress. He emphasized that Meghan appeared to be the one who held sway over their relationship rather than the royal.

"I think she has more influence on Harry than he does on her," he remarked.

Thomas also took the opportunity to express regret for the strained relationship he shares with his daughter, expressing a deep desire to meet his grandchildren, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet. Despite their fractured father-daughter bond, Thomas conveyed his willingness to reconcile.

He stated, "I am always here for her, I still love her, and I'll love her forever. That will never change. But I want her to reach out to me and let me see my grandkids and let me have a little peace. People go to prison for five years, and they're forgiven - I didn't do anything. So forgive me, I guess. I would always apologize for anything I've done wrong. I'm sorry if I have.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad