However, it seemed that their return did not generate much excitement among New Yorkers. When questioned about Harry and Meghan's visit, many locals expressed indifference, noting the absence of a crowd in the Hudson Yards neighborhood during the couple's arrival and departure.
In an interview with Daily Express US, Karla Mendez, a 22-year-old from the Bronx, commented, "I mean, if I get to see them, it's cool, but I didn't even know they were here."
Despite the presence of several black SUVs parked outside the venue, most tourists and residents appeared nonchalant about the royals' visit.
It's worth noting that during their previous visit to New York in May for the Ms. Foundation's 50th-anniversary gala, there was a "near-catastrophic car chase" involving paparazzi, as per a spokesperson for the couple. This time, Harry and Meghan were better shielded, and their comings and goings at the event largely went unnoticed by the public.
