Type Here to Get Search Results !

When Kylie Jenner claimed she had 'never touched her face' with plastic surgery, she was ridiculed. 'Can These People Stop Lying'?

When Kylie Jenner claimed she had 'never touched her face' with plastic surgery, she was ridiculed. 'Can These People Stop Lying'?

Fans are displeased with Kylie Jenner because, in spite of speculation about her appearance, she has persisted in saying that she did not receive plastic surgery on her face. "My daughter has opened my eyes to so much about who I am, and it has changed everything to see myself in her. Regarding her daughter Stormi, five, the makeup mogul, 26, said in a recent interview with WSJ Magazine, "I've had so much growth and am just embracing natural beauty."

 "I'm teaching her about my mistakes and making sure she understands that she is flawless just the way she is." Although Kylie is candid about certain aspects of her life, such as her experiences with motherhood, she has been hesitant to admit to any plastic surgery procedures on her face. She did, however, acknowledge that she had her breasts enhanced at the age of 19, around the time she unexpectedly became pregnant. 

She stated, "I’ve never touched my face, but just even getting my b------ done when I was 19 and getting pregnant soon after, not obviously planning to be pregnant at 19. And I was never insecure about myself... I was influenced by amazing boobs and was like, that’s what I wanted to do, and had fun with it."

Despite her explanations, fans were less than pleased with her refusal to be transparent about her cosmetic procedures after years in the spotlight. Many took to social media to voice their frustration, with one person expressing, "It's literally OK to get plastic surgery. Why is she so scared of admitting it?" Another commented, "She HAS to be trolling us like pls."

A third fan added, "Can these people stop lying about this for once?" while a fourth stated, "You don’t have to lie, girl."

Kylie Jenner has a history of initially denying her cosmetic procedures. She previously revealed that she had lip fillers at 16, a procedure she initially concealed. In her own words, "It has been an insecurity of mine all my life... I wish I had just been honest and upfront."

During an episode of her reality show, "The Kardashians," she discussed her decision to undergo chest augmentation surgery, expressing regret for the choice. "I had beautiful b-------, like, natural t---. Just gorgeous, perfect size, perfect everything. I just wish, obviously, I never got them done to begin with," she confessed on the show.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Below Post Ad