Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence Confronts Anderson Cooper Over Accusation of Fake Oscars Fall

Jennifer Lawrence Confronts Anderson Cooper Over Accusation of Fake Oscars Fall

Jennifer Lawrence disclosed that she directly approached Anderson Cooper subsequent to the assertion made by the CNN anchor that her stumble at the 2013 Oscars was staged.  The actress contemplated the humiliating incident of her stumble while ascending the stairs to receive her inaugural Oscar for best actress, as well as her subsequent encounter with the news anchor during her guest visit on Heather McMahan's Absolutely Not podcast. 

Regarding McMahan's inquiry on her experience of winning the Oscar for her performance in Silver Linings Playbook, Lawrence stated, "I was prepared for it."   I experienced significant anxiety and held strong beliefs in superstitions.   I was reluctant to accept the potentiality of my victory.   I had no inclination to transcribe a prepared oration. 

"I possessed a complete mental inventory."   I experienced intense anxiety, yet I was fully prepared.   After the rush of adrenaline subsides, they announce my name and I experience a combination of exhilaration and disbelief.   Subsequently, I experienced a fall, resulting in the complete eradication of all thoughts from my consciousness.   I experienced a complete mental lapse. 

Following a stumble in her Christian Dior Couture attire, the actress managed to reach the stage and commenced her concise speech, expressing gratitude.   You are merely rising to your feet out of sympathy for my stumble, which is somewhat mortifying, but I appreciate your gesture. 

Lawrence stated that although she can now reflect on the fall with positive emotions, she admitted that for a considerable duration, the incident was highly sensitive to her. 

The 30-year-old expressed that the situation became even more distressing when she subsequently observed Cooper on CNN, days later, making allegations that she had fabricated the incident. 

"Anderson Cooper, whom I observed on CNN three days later, asserted: 'Clearly, she feigned the fall,' which was profoundly distressing as it subjected me to a distressing and degrading experience," Lawrence expressed.   "I am uncertain if I will have another opportunity to deliver a speech of that caliber, therefore it was disheartening for me to not have a speech." 

Lawrence was greatly disturbed by the journalist's assertion that she confronted him at a Christmas party, explicitly expressing her thoughts. 

"My friend informed me that a prominent vein was protruding from my eyes."   "He expressed his apologies," she recollected.   "I believe we have established a strong friendship at this point."   From my perspective, everything is satisfactory.   The statement I began with was: 'Have you ever attempted to ascend stairs while wearing a ball gown?'   "So, how do you possess this knowledge?" 

As per the Red Sparrow actress, Cooper promptly offered his apologies. 

"He promptly expressed remorse and admitted his lack of knowledge, delivering a remarkable apology."   I was highly motivated.   Lawrence inferred that he likely informed everyone about my mental instability. 

Lawrence has previously attributed the fall to the gown on multiple occasions.   During her post-award acceptance interview, the actress remarked, "I made an attempt to ascend the stairs while wearing this gown."   This is the sequence of events that occurred.   I inadvertently treaded upon the textile material, which appears to have been treated with wax, causing the steps to become slippery. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad