Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence Defends Plastic Surgery as Simply 'Makeup'

Jennifer Lawrence Defends Plastic Surgery as Simply 'Makeup'

Jennifer Lawrence, heroine of No Hard Feelings, addresses rumours that she has undergone plastic surgery.Jennifer Lawrence dispels all rumours concerning the appearance and complexion of herself. The actress discussed the influence of cosmetics during a recent interview for Interview Magazine with Kylie Jenner.Hung Vanngo, Lawrence's current makeup artist, is performing so flawlessly that individuals are beginning to suspect she has received professional makeup.

Numerous internet users speculated about the 33-year-old celebrity's attire when she departed her residence in October for the Dior Fashion Show. Others contended that she had undergone a nasal procedure, while others noted that she was merely maturing and had recently given birth.

"I also think it's incredible what makeup can do because I work with Hung [Vanngo], who overlines the lip, and I call him a plastic surgeon, because everybody in the last few months since I've been working with him is convinced that I had eye surgery," Lawrence commended the makeup professional.

"I was thinking, 'I didn't undergo eye surgery.'" "I am applying makeup."The actress was reassured by Jenner that it does not appear that she has been working. "Well, it appears that Lawrence has undergone total plastic surgery," he joked.

"No, I've been seeing the pictures." "It doesn't look like that," Jenner reassures her, before delving into the evolution of her visage. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad