Meghan Markle allegedly used her charm to influence Prince Harry's decision to choose the US over the UK, further shattering King Charles' heart. Model and celebrity Lady Victoria Hervey claimed that Prince Harry was influenced by his wife Meghan Markle and her links to the deep state in politics.
The Duke of Sussex has faced criticism over his US visa application after the US conservative think tank, the Heritage Foundation, launched legal action in an attempt to release the official documents. In a statement, Lady Victoria said, "Prince Harry was protected by his wife Meghan Markle and her links to the deep state in politics."
In his memoir published last year, the prince admitted to using drugs, including magic mushrooms and cocaine. The Biden administration has so far refused to make Prince Harry's visa application public, but his Republican rival, Donald Trump, has promised that if elected, Harry would be treated like any other citizen, meaning the prince could face deportation.
According to Lady Victoria, the reason President Joe Biden allowed the prince to stay in the country is because of Meghan's relationship with the underground government. "I know he is being protected by President Biden because of Meghan Markle's ties to deep state Democrats," she explained.
Lady Victoria continued, "But I think when Biden leaves, he will have to be a little more careful because it will be very embarrassing if it turns out he lied. And if Trump wins, I think it's a bit awkward now."
On whether the prince could have stayed in the country, Lady Victoria explained, "I think there are two sides now. And one side says he could have made up for it all for his book. Look, I mean, I don't know if his lawyer told him this, but this could be a new idea for him to get out of this situation. They could say he actually made up the book selling thing, and people would think, 'Oh yeah, but why did he do that?' He did it the same way he did a TV interview talking about how he had to take [IASA]."
Lady Victoria added, "In my experience, I have never tried IASA, but my friends who have had drug problems in the past have. They see IASA as the final frontier in terms of what they can do to help overcome addiction."
Prince Harry's visa application is currently being processed privately.
