Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ferrell & Harper Steele Roast Prince Harry on Seth Meyers Show Over His Money Demands

Ferrell & Harper Steele Roast Prince Harry on Seth Meyers Show Over His Money Demands

On a recent episode of *Late Night with Seth Meyers*, guest stars Will Ferrell and former SNL writer Harper Steele took to the stage to deliver a hilarious roast of Prince Harry, who has reportedly been demanding to regain his royal title. The segment kicked off with Seth introducing Will and Harper, saying, “We have some breaking royal news to discuss tonight, my friends. As you may have heard, it seems Prince Harry is causing quite a stir across the pond as he wants his royal name back. So, I thought, who better to weigh in and skewer Harry than my good pals, master impressionist Will Ferrell and royal historian Harper Steele?”

The audience erupted with laughter and cheers as Will immediately launched into his now-legendary portrayal of Harry, complete with a ginger wig and a British accent. “Hello, mate! I’m Harry Windsor, former Prince of Sussex. No worries, mates, I’m just hanging here in California, living the dream with Megs and the kitties. Still, one little thing has been bothering me—oh, Harry, I want my Prince title back!”

Harper Steele quickly chimed in, shaking her head. “Harry, we’ve been over this. When you and Meghan decided to step away from royal duties to seek financial independence in America, you relinquished your HRH styles and titles. You can’t have your cake and eat it too. Either be a working royal and accept the responsibilities that come with those honors, or quit for Hollywood riches and lose those titles. You don’t get to demand them back on a whim just because you’re upset over stuff in the press.”

The crowd cheered wildly at Harper’s sharp takedown, while Will stayed in character as Harry, throwing his arms up defensively. “Come on now, give a bloke a break! I only left me family 'cause Meghan wasn’t happy and wanted to live out our Hollywood dreams. But I still want to be important! What’s the point of living here in LA if I can’t even call myself a prince anymore? No one asks me to exclusive celeb parties or gives me VIP treatment!”

Seth could barely contain his laughter at this point. “Harry, you do realize that being pals with the Clooneys and the Beckhams doesn’t actually make you important, right? You’re just another rich celebrity now, like Ellen or the Kardashians. Just because you used to have a royal title doesn’t mean you deserve special treatment and honors for life. You gave that all up, bud.”

At this point, Will broke character to address the audience directly. “Listen, folks, I get why Harry might feel out of sorts adjusting to civilian life after a lifetime of royal perks and privileges. But demanding your fancy prince title back like a petulant child just isn’t a good look. And threatening to write an even more scathing tell-all memoir if you don’t get your way? Come on, man! Just own it. You chose to leave that life behind. Now it’s time to find meaning and purpose without relying on empty titles.”

The crowd erupted into a standing ovation at Will’s spot-on analysis, and even Seth was clapping along, wiping tears of laughter from his eyes. “Wise words indeed, my friend. Harry, I think the message is clear: take it or leave it, but you don’t get to have your royal cake and eat it too. Now, unless anyone has anything else to add, I think we’ve said all that needs to be said on this matter.”

With that, Will took one final bow in character, exclaiming, “Cheers, then, you bloody tossers! This area is off for a pint down the local pub. Maybe I’ll run into me old pal Orlando there, and he can introduce me to some actual Hollywood hot shots. Toodles!” The bit ended to thunderous applause as Seth thanked his guests.

It was undoubtedly one of the funniest late-night comedy sketches centered around the royals in years. Even weeks later, clips from Will and Harper’s roast of Harry continue to go viral online, serving as the perfect recap of this ongoing royal drama. Only time will tell if Harry heeds their message, but one thing is for sure: that late-night appearance provided comedic gold that people won’t soon forget.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.