Type Here to Get Search Results !

Meghan Markle's PR Team Under Scrutiny for ‘Sabotage’ Claims

Meghan Markle's PR Team Under Scrutiny for ‘Sabotage’ Claims

Meghan Markle's PR Team Under Scrutiny

Meghan Markle’s PR team is facing serious criticism regarding their approach toward managing the Duchess’s public image.

The remarks were made public by US correspondent Samuel Clench in his article for *News.com.au*.

Clench began the discussion by asking, “Put yourself in the PR team’s shoes. What’s the goal?”

He continued, suggesting that perhaps the aim was to counter the accusations that Meghan and Harry are “shallow, self-absorbed, and fundamentally uninteresting individuals with little to offer.” Alternatively, he wondered if the goal was to reinforce the idea that their visibility in the public eye is, in fact, beneficial.

However, Clench was skeptical, noting, “How does putting Meghan on TV to talk about cheese boards, flower colors, and her friendships with cooler people achieve that?”

He described the strategy as “mystifying,” even going as far as calling it “borderline self-sabotage” that “defies logic.”

Clench added, “I genuinely don’t get it. If I were tasked with creating a plan to make Meghan and Harry appear more out of touch on purpose, I’m not sure I could do any better,” before signing off.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad