Meghan Markle Faces Setback as Queen Camilla and Kate Middleton Challenge Her Claims
Queen Camilla and Princess Kate joined forces to address Meghan Markle's earlier remarks about royal protocol, presenting a strong, united front in response.
The two senior royals indirectly countered Meghan’s claims regarding the royal dress code, which she discussed during the Sussexes’ Netflix docuseries.
Meghan had explained in the series that she often wore muted tones during her time in the UK to avoid standing out at royal events. “When I was in the UK, I rarely wore color. I wore a lot of muted tones to blend in,” Meghan shared. She added, “I’m not trying to stand out here. I don’t want to embarrass the family.”
The Duchess also claimed that it was customary not to wear the same color as Her Majesty or other senior royals during group events.
However, Queen Camilla and Princess Kate appeared to refute these assertions during the Christmas walkabout at Sandringham. Both women wore striking green outfits as they greeted royal fans after the church service, a clear departure from Meghan’s narrative.
Their coordinated appearance seemed to contradict Meghan’s suggestion that such color choices were avoided by senior royals, signaling a silent yet pointed response.
This moment comes as Meghan Markle makes her return to social media, adding another layer of intrigue to the ongoing dynamics within the royal family.
