Type Here to Get Search Results !

Meghan Markle Faces Lawsuit as As Ever NYC Creator Fights Back

Meghan Markle Faces Lawsuit as As Ever NYC Creator Fights Back

Meghan Markle is no stranger to controversy, and her latest move has sparked yet another heated debate. The Duchess of Sussex recently announced her new brand, *As Ever*, but not everyone is celebrating. In fact, one small business owner, Mark Kansky, claims that Meghan’s brand name is causing confusion with his own similarly named venture, *As Ever NYC*.  

Mark, a former advertising executive and restaurateur, has spoken out about the situation, saying, *“It’s easy to see there’s confusion between the brands.”* While he acknowledges that his brand is much smaller, he’s concerned about the potential impact of Meghan’s global influence on his business.  

Mark’s *As Ever NYC* is a niche brand known for its stylish and creative approach. From what we’ve seen, his work with models and designers has a distinct, high-quality aesthetic. On the other hand, Meghan’s *As Ever* brand is still shrouded in mystery, but critics are already speculating that it might fall flat.  

*“I have a feeling that her stuff is going to be very bland,”* one commentator noted. *“Everything about her is just… there. It doesn’t move the needle. It’s never any good. I’m not being mean—it’s just the truth.”*  

Mark, however, is taking a cautious approach. *“I’ve been made aware of it since Monday morning. I was not aware before. We don’t have any affiliation,”* he stated. He’s also seeking legal advice to protect his brand, saying, *“Based on legal advice I’m getting, it’s best to say no direct comment.”*  

For Mark, this situation feels like a classic David vs. Goliath battle. Meghan’s global fame and resources make her a formidable opponent, and Mark knows he’ll need to act decisively if he wants to protect his brand.  

*“I’m still reeling and evaluating from the attention it’s getting,”* Mark admitted. *“This is getting to me. I’m speaking to a lot of people. I’m a very small brand, and I’ve had a lot of reach, which I’m grateful for. I’ve been contacted by a lot of people. I’m not legally signed up with representation yet, but I’m trying to get advice from as many professionals in the legal field to find out what to do to protect myself.”*  

Some believe that Mark needs to take a stronger stance. *“If it were me, I’d take her on head-on,”* one critic suggested. *“This woman is so big—her existence in society is so massive—that unless he really takes this on, maybe even takes her to court, she’ll just steamroll over him.”*  

Meghan’s critics have long accused her of being opportunistic, and this situation has only fueled those claims. *“When Meghan sees a target, she goes after it,”* one commentator said. *“Once she gets it, she sinks her teeth in like a snake, wraps her boa constrictor body around it, and squeezes until she’s taken everything away. Just look at what she did to Harry—she took his manhood. We saw it happen.”*  

Others have speculated about the origins of Meghan’s brand name. Some believe it might have a connection to Princess Diana, adding another layer of intrigue to the story. *“I’ve heard it might have something to do with Diana,”* one source revealed. *“If that’s true, it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. Time will tell.”*  

As the drama unfolds, all eyes are on Mark Kansky and how he’ll handle this unexpected challenge. Will he take legal action against Meghan, or will he find another way to protect his brand? Meanwhile, Meghan continues to forge ahead with *As Ever*, seemingly unfazed by the controversy. 

One thing is clear: Meghan Markle knows how to stay in the spotlight, whether it’s for her achievements or her controversies. And as for Mark, he’s learning the hard way just how powerful Meghan’s influence can be.  

What do you think about this brand battle? Is Meghan overstepping, or is this just a case of coincidence? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!  


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad