A recent report has surfaced claiming that Canadians are eagerly anticipating Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s upcoming visit. However, the details are vague, leaving many to question the authenticity of these claims. Who were these “random Canadian people” surveyed? How many were asked? And why does the whole scenario feel a little too convenient for the Sussexes’ PR narrative?
According to the report, some unnamed Canadians expressed excitement about Harry and Meghan’s arrival. One individual reportedly said, “I think they will be very warmly welcomed here.” But let’s be real—whenever the Duke and Duchess of Sussex make a public appearance, there’s always a mix of cheers and boos. In fact, it seems like they’ve been booed at nearly every event they’ve attended in recent years. So, the idea that Canadians are lining up to welcome them with open arms feels a bit far-fetched.
Another supposed Canadian chimed in, saying, “I’m from Toronto, where Meghan filmed Suits, and I’ve been a big fan of hers. She gets bad press, but I still like her.” Sound familiar? It’s the kind of generic, overly polished statement that feels straight out of the Sussex PR playbook. And let’s not forget the classic “I’m not a fan of Harry and Meghan, but…” comments that often precede some glowing praise. It’s a tactic that’s become all too predictable.
The report also claims that people in Vancouver are particularly excited about Harry and Meghan’s visit. One anonymous Canadian allegedly said, “I know that people of Vancouver will love having them here. I know they are not in the royal family anymore, but so many people like them.” Really? This statement reeks of the kind of overly scripted narrative that Meghan seems to favor. It’s almost as if the entire scenario was crafted to paint the couple in the most flattering light possible.
