Type Here to Get Search Results !

Megyn Kelly Defends Martha Stewart After Meghan Markle’s Team Calls Her 'Confused'

Megyn Kelly Defends Martha Stewart After Meghan Markle’s Team Calls Her 'Confused'

Megyn Kelly has entered the growing controversy involving Meghan Markle and Martha Stewart, publicly siding with the veteran lifestyle personality after Meghan’s representatives reportedly rejected comments attributed to Stewart.

The dispute began after Martha Stewart, 85, was reportedly said to have discussed a conversation involving Meghan at a private dinner in California. According to reports, Stewart suggested that Meghan had spoken about a recent European trip and her reunion with members of the Royal Family.

Those claims were subsequently disputed by someone who reportedly hosted the gathering. The person told People that they had been seated beside Meghan during the dinner and said the account attributed to Stewart was inaccurate.

The source reportedly explained that Meghan had only mentioned that her family had enjoyed their time in Europe and did not provide further details about the trip.

Meghan’s camp also pushed back on the original account, with Stewart being described as “confused.” That response quickly became part of the controversy itself.

During an episode of The Megyn Kelly Show on August 13, Kelly criticized the response and defended Stewart. The American broadcaster argued that the wording used against the 85-year-old lifestyle icon could be perceived as suggesting that Stewart was no longer reliable because of her age.

Kelly questioned why Meghan’s representatives would become involved in a public disagreement over comments made by Stewart, particularly when the lifestyle mogul had not appeared to make an especially serious accusation.

The television host also argued that Martha Stewart has a long-standing reputation and suggested that she was unlikely to make such a statement without reason. Her comments added another high-profile voice to the dispute.

The controversy has also attracted attention from royal commentator Tom Sykes, who reportedly suggested that the response from Meghan’s camp had been poorly received.

Sykes argued that describing Stewart as confused could create the impression that the former lifestyle television star was being portrayed as an elderly woman who did not understand what had happened. He suggested that this was particularly damaging because Stewart is 85.

The royal commentator also questioned whether it was sensible for Meghan to become involved in a public disagreement with someone as established in the lifestyle world as Martha Stewart.

Megyn Kelly Defends Martha Stewart After Meghan Markle’s Team Calls Her 'Confused'

Meghan has been attempting to develop her lifestyle brand in recent years, including through her Netflix series With Love, Meghan. Kelly has previously been highly critical of the show and has frequently used her program to comment on Meghan’s public image and business ventures.

During her latest discussion, Kelly went beyond the Martha Stewart dispute and brought up a recipe featured in Meghan’s Netflix series. She claimed that a one-pot pasta recipe shown in the program was essentially identical to a recipe associated with Stewart.

That claim is part of Kelly’s broader criticism of Meghan’s lifestyle content and should be regarded as her commentary rather than an independently established finding.

The latest disagreement therefore involves more than a simple difference of recollection. It has developed into a wider discussion about how Meghan’s representatives respond to negative or disputed reports, while supporters of Stewart argue that the wording used against her was unnecessarily dismissive.

For now, the accounts surrounding the private dinner remain disputed. Meghan’s representatives have denied the reported conversation, while Stewart’s reported version has received public support from Kelly. Neither account independently establishes exactly what was said at the gathering.

As the disagreement continues to attract attention online and in the media, the focus is likely to remain on the contrasting accounts and the increasingly public criticism surrounding Meghan Markle’s relationship with prominent figures in the lifestyle industry.

Key Takeaways

  • Megyn Kelly has publicly defended Martha Stewart amid the reported dispute involving Meghan Markle.
  • Meghan’s representatives reportedly rejected claims that she discussed a recent European trip at a private dinner.
  • Kelly argued that describing Stewart as “confused” could be interpreted as questioning the 85-year-old’s recollection.
  • The controversy has drawn additional criticism from royal commentator Tom Sykes.
  • Kelly also revisited her previous criticism of Meghan’s Netflix series and its recipes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad