Type Here to Get Search Results !

Brad Pitt reveals why he cheated on Jennifer Aniston

 Brad Pitt reveals why he cheated on Jennifer Aniston

Brad Pitt reveals why he cheated on Jennifer Aniston

The interpreter assures that he was not happy with his marriage and that he does not regret his decision to start a relationship with Angelina Jolie.


Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston were one of the most famous and beloved couples in all of Hollywood. Their romance seemed like an idyllic relationship, they got married in 2000, but five years later they divorced. Brad was accused of having cheated on his wife at the time with the actress Angelina Jolie. The two interpreters met in 2004 after they coincided in the filming of the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Now, the reasons have been revealed, in an interview in Parade magazine, why the Oklahoma-born actor was unfaithful to Jen.


Reason for infidelity

The American artist revealed in the interview that he considered his marriage to be boring and he wanted a life that would be interesting, and that would be the main reason why he decided to end their relationship: "It was very clear to me that he intended to try to find one. movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life. I think my marriage had something to do with it. Trying to fake marriage was something it wasn't, "Pitt said.


He also maintains that the weight of fame took its toll on his day-to-day life: “I spent the 90s trying to hide, trying to avoid the cacophony of fame. I started to get tired of myself sitting on a couch, hiding. I started to feel pathetic, "added the actor.


Confessions about Angelina Jolie

Some of the most controversial points of the statements coincide when the actor assures that he does not regret having left Jennifer for Angelina: “I am satisfied with the decision I made and have found the woman I love, Angie. I have raised a family that I love, "he told Brad magazine and added an apology to his wife:" Jen is an incredibly caring and loving woman who is still my friend. It is an important relationship that I value very much ”, concluded the interpreter.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad