Type Here to Get Search Results !

Justin Bieber: the list of drugs he used when he was at his worst

 Justin Bieber: the list of drugs he used when he was at his worst

Justin Bieber: the list of drugs he used when he was at his worst

Justin Bieber's life has not been rosy. Despite the early success he had and the amount of money he was able to earn, fame took its toll on the young artist, who today is receiving therapy to deal with depression and anxiety. His popularity when he was just a teenager led him to use all kinds of drugs, something he has sincerely detailed in the documentary about his life Justin Bieber: Seasons.


Justin Bieber is about to publish his new album, a work that sees the light after five years of silence and living apart (as much as he could) from the media. And it is that in these years Justin Bieber has been treating his addictions, his mental health problems and battling with the Lyme disease that he has been diagnosed with.

Justin Bieber: the list of drugs he used when he was at his worst


The artist wanted to be honest with his followers and has done so with the development of a documentary for YouTube Premium, Justin Bieber: Seasons, where he speaks to the camera with an open heart about his life as a global adolescent idol.


In the last episode aired, the second, which is titled Dark Season, Justin Bieber has talked about one of the darkest periods of his career: the time when he used drugs. And he has done so openly, mentioning the substances he took daily and how they affected him:

Justin Bieber: the list of drugs he used when he was at his worst


“There was a time when I was drinking, taking pills, using MDMA, mushrooms ... everything. It was an escape route for me. He was young, like everyone else in the industry. Like other people in the world who experience growing up, I did. But my experience was in front of the cameras and having a great exposure to the media. I had a lot of money and a lot of things, so a lot of people came to me who wanted something from me ”.


Fortunately, Justin Bieber realized that his habit was being harmful to his health: “I decided to stop because I felt like I was dying. My security guard came in at night to see that I still had a pulse. (…) I woke up in the morning and the first thing I did was take pills and smoke a joint to start the day. It was terrifying. "

Justin Bieber: the list of drugs he used when he was at his worst


No one knew the ordeal Justin Bieber was going through, and much of what he received from social media and the media was critical of how he was showing himself. What no one knew was that he was a young man who needed help.


One of the basic people in that rehabilitation process was Hailey Baldwin, his current wife and one of Justin Bieber's greatest supporters. He himself mentioned her in the episode of the documentary, whose premiere he attended with her.

Justin Bieber: the list of drugs he used when he was at his worst


“I am committed to improving because I want to be the best husband, the best father and the best friend that I can. Also, that all fans can enjoy the music I make. I can't do it if I'm not healthy and haven't been for a long time, ”says Justin Bieber in the recently aired episode.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.