Type Here to Get Search Results !

Johnny Depp leaves 'Fantastic Beasts': "I keep fighting for the truth". And the boycott of the film starts on social networks

Johnny Depp leaves 'Fantastic Beasts': "I keep fighting for the truth". And the boycott of the film starts on social networks

Johnny Depp leaves 'Fantastic Beasts': "I keep fighting for the truth". And the boycott of the film starts on social networks

 In a statement appeared on his social networks, the star declares that he has left the J.K. Rowling but that London's "surreal" verdict does not change her willingness to prove the allegations against her are false


Johnny Depp will no longer be the terrible and scary Grindelwald. The star announced it on his social media by writing that "it was asked by Warner Bros and I accepted and respected this request". Nonetheless, the actor calls the London verdict "surreal," which last Monday saw the Sun win a judicial battle against him for calling him a "marital thug." In the meantime, WarnerBros has made it known that the third chapter of the saga will no longer arrive in theaters in November 2021 but not before 2022.


"The verdict will not change my struggle to tell the truth and I confirm that I intend to appeal" wrote Depp in his statement "my determination remains strong and I intend to prove that the allegations against me are false. My life and my my career will not be defined from this moment in time ".


The actor also wanted to thank the people who in recent days have supported him with messages and affection, showing loyalty and support "that have deeply moved me". In the hours immediately after the sentence on social media, the hashtag #JusticeForJohnnyDepp became a trending topic. While today at the news of the actor's decision, a real boycott campaign started on social media with fans who promise not to go to see the third chapter of the saga.


The ex-wife Amber Heard declined to comment on the sentence but, as reported by the Daily Mail, organized a party with relatives and friends with balloons, gadgets and a huge inflatable bottle of champagne.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad