Type Here to Get Search Results !

Meghan Markle gives up her acting career to be Prince Harry's wife

 Meghan Markle gives up her acting career to be Prince Harry's wife

Meghan Markle gives up her acting career to be Prince Harry's wife

Meghan Markle who played in the series 'Suits', has decided to give up her acting career, to be able to be the wife of Prince Harry.


Meghan Markle is giving up her acting career now that she is engaged to Prince Harry. She is ready for "a new chapter" in her life.


The 36-year-old American star and the young British man announced their engagement on Monday (27.11.17) and plan to get married in the spring of 2018. A marriage which has caused the end of the career of Meghan, who played in the drama series' Suits'.


She says, “I think what's really exciting is the transition. I can focus on causes and put more energy into it. It's like you have a voice that people are listening to, and a lot. of responsibilities. "


Meghan previously served as a United Nations Ambassador and studied international relations.


The pretty brunette insists that she doesn't plan to complain about her career stopping, because now she can change the world with her humanitarian work.


Meghan, who recently finished filming her final scenes for 'Suits', shares with BBC: "I see this is a change, a new chapter. I worked on the show for seven years, we were lucky to to have that longevity, and I think I can tick that box and be proud of the job I did there. "


For his part, Prince Harry insisted that his future wife was aware of the responsibilities she was going to take.


He says: “There is a sense of responsibility from day one. I fell in love with her and she fell in love with me ... but we had to have some serious conversations because it's a big role that she'll take. And I think she's capable of doing anything. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad