Type Here to Get Search Results !

Does Meghan Markle want her life back in Hollywood?

Does Meghan Markle want her life back in Hollywood?

Does Meghan Markle want her life back in Hollywood

 I just don't think it's about who wants what, now! I think that when she made the decision to (marry Prince Harry) she entered a point of no return.


You want a direct answer:


She, as far as Hollywood is concerned, would be toxic, metaphorically speaking.


She may have a couple of roles doing things that would be even more detrimental to her in the end than anything else, so I highly doubt that's her plan.


I think the relationship between Meghan and Hollywood just wouldn't happen.


The day she married her Royal Highness Prince HARRY, was the day there was no turning back.


But:


I think for the Sussex brand:


I think they want to take the Sussex brand and turn it into a global franchise, selling everything from hair products to makeup to clothing under the Sussex brand umbrella.


I think the Sussex brand, if it goes that route, it will be the biggest black cloud that the Kardashians or any of those types of people will face.


It will be for the Kardashians a moment as momentous as the sun that the moon blots out, it will put their world in darkness!


So as far as Meghan Markle Windsor goes that she wants to go back to Hollywood, I don't think Hollywood will accept her or she would!


I think she has her eyes on a bigger prize!


But you know what it is, I'm so sick of the haters, all I can say is good luck to you both!

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.