Type Here to Get Search Results !

Did Barron Trump wear an "I'm stupid" shirt next to his dad? [closed]

 Did Barron Trump wear an "I'm stupid" shirt next to his dad? [closed]

Did Barron Trump wear an "I'm stupid" shirt next to his dad? [closed]

This image apparently shows Barron Trump standing next to his father, while wearing an "I'm With Stupid #swedenincident" shirt.


I can't find any information. Did this happen?


I found the image in the WhatsApp group. In google I find a large image with the keyword "I'm with stupid donald trump". I have this image I tried to find more information on the web and could not find it.


No, it is (unsurprisingly) a fake.

Did Barron Trump wear an "I'm stupid" shirt next to his dad? [closed]


A reverse image search via Google finds the original 2016 version, attributed to Gustavo Caballero / Getty Images, before the catchphrase was edited.


How do you know that the clean shirt version is not the one being retouched? Anyway, I selected yours as an answer

Strange thinking ♦

Dear all, There is an old meme laughing at people on the internet who claim that something is "bought" based on their personal authority "I can see it in some of the pixels". Please stop posting comments in this regard; They are not welcome here.


I would suggest adding that both images clearly show that the shirt in question is a Ralph Lauren branded polo shirt, which does not come with text messages. Not conclusive, but certainly indicative.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.