Type Here to Get Search Results !

Has Melania Trump had cosmetic surgery?

 Has Melania Trump had cosmetic surgery?

Has Melania Trump had cosmetic surgery?


Has Melania Trump succumbed to the sirens of cosmetic surgery? The first lady assures us that it is not and lifts the veil on the routine which allows her to maintain her apparent "youth".


This is one of the most scrutinized women in the world: Melania Trump. The first lady revealed as a model in the 90s, ended up forging her notoriety on the arm of her husband Donald Trump. Over the decades, this Slovenian beauty has changed very little. The one who will celebrate her 49th birthday next month, still displays that smooth face and those wolf eyes from which emanates her cold and mysterious aura. Rumors of cosmetic surgery are circulating to justify this appearance frozen in time. Melania Trump explained this in an interview given to our American colleagues at GQ, taken up by AOL and The Cut: “I have not made any change […] Many people say that I had recourse to cosmetic surgery on my face. I didn't do anything at all. I just lead a healthy lifestyle, I take care of my skin and my body. I am against Botox® and against injections. I think it creates damage to the face and nerves. I will grow old simply and with grace as it is with my mother ”.


MELANIA TRUMP'S ANTI-AGING SECRETS

Melania Trump, always dressed and tanned skin, details the beauty routine that allows her to display this timeless allure. And for the first lady, everything happens on the plate. Among other things, she eats "seven fruits every day" in order to boost her body with vitamins and minerals. To complete this ritual, she relies on food supplements: “I take vitamins A, C and E to keep my skin, my hair and my nails strengthened and in full health. »His cute sin? A square of dark chocolate, rich in magnesium.


Pilates and tennis complement this healthy life. A good way to sculpt your silhouette and thus maintain your shape in the frenetic rhythm of your obligations as first lady.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.