Type Here to Get Search Results !

Why do people hate the relationship between Justin Bieber and Hailey Bieber?

 Why do people hate the relationship between Justin Bieber and Hailey Bieber?

Why do people hate the relationship between Justin Bieber and Hailey Bieber?


Featured in the March issue of "Vogue" magazine, the newlyweds Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin reflect on their passionate story.


Married since last September 13, it was during a meeting concerning the organization of their religious wedding (which will take place in the coming months), that Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin spoke with the magazine "Vogue For a cross interview. The opportunity for the lovebirds to retrace their history.


It must be said that the two stars have known each other for many years. It was behind the scenes of "The Today Show" that Justin and Hailey first met in 2009 and quickly became friends. But at the time, the singer had a love affair with the beautiful Selena Gomez. After having played cat and mouse for a long time with their fans, they end up formalizing their relationship in January 2016 but their story will only last a few months.

Why do people hate the relationship between Justin Bieber and Hailey Bieber?


Between 2016 and 2018, Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin cut ties and even come to remove each other from social networks, when they do not avoid each other in the evening. It was not until last June that the two stars finally reunited.


While he hasn't been interviewed for two years, this interview with "Vogue" magazine is an opportunity for the soon-to-be 25-year-old singer to reflect on what was "his descent into hell." Launched into the limelight at a young age, the Canadian star explains that she struggled to build herself: “Just thinking about music stressed me out. I was successful when I was 13, I didn't have the chance to find who I really was except what I did. Sometimes I needed to refocus: who am I, what do I want to do with my life, my relationships, who do I want to become ". He goes on to explain, “I am emotionally unstable. I think I worry a lot and I want things to be good, I want people to like me. Hailey is a logical and structured person, which is what I need. I've always needed security, with my dad who was away a lot when I was a kid. With my lifestyle, everything is uncertain. I need something that is secure. And that is my baby, ”he said tenderly to his wife.


If Justin Bieber would like to have fun with his unbridled teenage years as a superstar, he still remains on the reserve. It must be said that the singer has been at the heart of many scandals: “I found myself doing things that I am ashamed of. I think I was using Xanax because I was so ashamed. The drugs allowed me to put a screen between myself and what I was doing. " He goes on to say, “It was all getting very dark. I think there are times when security would come to my room at night to check my pulse and see if I was still breathing. "


When the two stars met again last June, it had been more than a year since Justin Bieber had imposed a period of celibacy and abstinence. After dangerously flirting with drugs, he claims he also suffered from a heavy sex addiction, thus justifying his many one-night stands. His period of abstinence was therefore a way for him to refocus on his faith. “I think sex can cause a lot of pain. (...) I wanted to dedicate myself to God again in this way because I really felt it was better for my soul. And I believe God blessed us because of that with Hailey, ”he adds.


While the union of the two stars came only three months after their reunion, Justin Bieber finally admits to marrying Hailey Baldwin so that they can have their first night of love. But that's not the only reason: “When I saw her again last June, I forgot how much I loved her, how much I missed her and how much she had a positive effect. on my life. It was like I found what I had always been looking for, ”he concludes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.