Type Here to Get Search Results !

Not Married Yet, Emma Watson: I Call Her 'Self-Partnered'

 Not Married Yet, Emma Watson: I Call Her 'Self-Partnered'

Not Married Yet, Emma Watson: I Call Her 'Self-Partnered'


Public pressure due to not getting married at the age of 30 has also been felt by British acting artist Emma Watson. Emma's age will enter 30 years in April. Like most unmarried women at that age, she admits that 2019 has been a “tough” year for her. “Why is everyone fussing over being 30? This is no big deal, "he told British Vogue. The actor Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film admitted that he was worried about this.



"If you haven't built a house, if you don't have a husband, if you don't have a baby, and you're 30 years old, and you're not in a very safe and stable place in your career, then there's only anxiety over all of that," she said. Emma.


Even so, Emma tried to ignore what people were saying. The sentence "I am single happy" becomes a kind of mantra for him. He himself does not want to be considered single, but is paired with himself. “It really is a spell. It took me a long time, but I am very happy (being single). I call it 'Self-Partnered', "he said.



Emma Watson's statement about partnering with myself then became a hot topic on Twitter's timeline. As of today (7/11/2019) morning, the name Emma Watson has been discussed more than 24 thousand times.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.