Type Here to Get Search Results !

JUSTIN BIEBER ADMITS TO HURT SELENA GOMEZ

 JUSTIN BIEBER ADMITS TO HURT SELENA GOMEZ

JUSTIN BIEBER ADMITS TO HURT SELENA GOMEZ


It seems that the ghost of Selena Gomez will remain in the life of Justin Bieber forever ... and vice versa. After being one of the most mediatic and enduring teenage couples, Jelena's story ended in the worst possible terms, and now everyone pays the consequences, including Justin's wife, Hailey Baldwin. In a recent interview where the Canadian singer was asked about her ex-girlfriend for a change, he agreed to hurt her.


“I think I was hurt from my previous relationship. In my previous relationship [with Selena Gomez], I left and went crazy, I was just being reckless. Now [with Hailey] I took the time to really build up and focus on myself, and try to make the right decisions and all that kind of stuff. And yes, I improved ”, admitted the singer in his interview with Zane Lowe. In addition, he accepted that his relationship with Hailey hurt Selena: “I felt that she respected me and I also had a lot of respect for her. Anyway, she loved me, and seeing me with someone else hurt her. Add to that being sad. She went out and did things that hurt me, and just as she hurt me, I also did things that hurt her. Once the relationship ended, we stopped talking completely, she surprised me too much. "


And of course, that relationship also hurt his wife at first, because he was not 100% in this nascent relationship: “I told him, 'Look, I'm still hurt and I'm trying to find my way. I'm not ready to make a promise to you. I just don't want to tell you something and end up doing the opposite. ' I was at a time where I had experienced that before and I wanted to be as honest as possible with her, it was like 'I am not in a place where I can be truly faithful to you,' ”he revealed.


These strong words would appear to be a response to the statements Selena made at the end of last month. The Rare singer said she was a "victim" of "emotional abuse" that Justin exerted on her. During an interview in which she specifically answered the question of whether her single Lose You To Love Me is dedicated to Bieber, she confessed that she was and explained many other things. “I am very proud of [the song]. I don't think I had a respectful closure and I had accepted that, but I know I needed some way to say some things that I wish I had said. Selena said that after finishing definitively, she was left with the feeling of having been "a victim of certain abuses." She was asked if she was referring to "emotional abuse," and she claimed. "Yes, and I think it's something that ... I have to find a way to understand it as an adult [...] But now I feel stronger than ever."


There is no evil that time cannot heal. Surely in the months to come everyone will begin to heal her old wounds, although who knows, maybe Jelena will never get out of her fan's heads and remain a topic forever.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.