Type Here to Get Search Results !

Justin Bieber: "I love and loved Selena, but Hailey is the best thing that ever happened to me"

 Justin Bieber: "I love and loved Selena, but Hailey is the best thing that ever happened to me"

Justin Bieber: "I love and loved Selena, but Hailey is the best thing that ever happened to me"

The singer responds to the Internet 'trolls' that attack his wife and confronts a fan: "You have no idea about my life or what I like"



Justin Bieber said enough. The 25-year-old singer has decided to respond to Internet trolls who criticize his marriage and constantly attack his wife, model Hailey Baldwin, whom they accuse of being unfaithful and racist. “You are not in love with Hailey. Hailey sleeps with men like Shawn Mendes for fame and she is a racist, "wrote an Instagram user. Bieber did not want to shut up and decided to take a screenshot of his extensive response and share it on his own account. “Stop sending these messages to Hailey and me. If you love me, take a screenshot of this and share it everywhere ”, the interpreter has requested from the more than 106 million followers of him on the social network.


Bieber, who has also received criticism for allegedly remaining in love with his ex-partner Selena Gomez, has been clear with those who hint that he will sooner or later return with the singer and actress. "I loved and I love Selena, she will always have a place in my heart, but I am madly in love with my wife and she is absolutely the best thing that has ever happened to me," says the artist. “Your immaturity makes you have an account dedicated to messing with my wife and that is absolutely absurd. Why would I dedicate my entire life to being married to someone if I wanted to get back together with my ex? ”, Continues the singer in a message next to an image of Baldwin in his underwear.



“The fact that you want to spend your time sending hate messages says a lot about you and is a dirty strategy to get my attention, but you are wrong. I've seen a lot of people saying things like this and I've never responded because I don't want to waste my energy on this. This answer for all the immature and sick people who send hurtful messages to Hailey like 'he always comes back to Selena' or 'Selena is better for him'. You have no idea about my life or what I like. Hailey is my wife. And that's it ”, insists the interpreter of Sorry.


Bieber, in addition, has made it clear who does not support her relationship, or at least does not respect her, he is neither a good admirer nor a good person. “If you don't like it or don't support it, it means that you don't support me, so you're neither my fan nor a good person. If your parents raised you well, they will have told you that if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything, ”he concludes.


The response that the singer has given to this netizen comes just a few hours after he also published a post on his Instagram talking about his mood. For some years now, Bieber has been suffering from anxiety and depression problems and, as he himself has told on several occasions, right now he is experiencing a stage of recovery and reflection on what he wants from now on. “I have read many messages in which you ask me for a new album… I have toured throughout my adolescence and at the age of 20 I realized, as you probably also saw, that in the last one I was not happy and neither you nor I deserve this. ”, He writes referring to the fact that on his last tour, Purpose (2016-2017), the Canadian artist decided to stop and take a break. “Now I am very focused on maintaining my marriage and becoming the father I want to be. Music is very important to me, but my family and my health come first ”, Bieber concludes about his preferences.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.