Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer López recounts what made her "improve as a person"

 Jennifer López recounts what made her "improve as a person"

Jennifer López recounts what made her "improve as a person"


The 49-year-old singer has confessed that she faces the following question more times than she would like


Jennifer Lopez stars on the February cover of Harper's Bazaar magazine in its US edition with a spectacular red Gucci dress. The artist of Puerto Rican origin has opened up to the journalist Carina Chocano to discuss issues such as machismo, her professional career or her family.


The 49-year-old singer has confessed that she faces the following question more times than she would like simply because she is a woman: "Why is she successful?", While a male artist "would never be asked. that".


Powerful woman

"What happens with people, especially women, is that you can have 12 people who tell you that you are incredible. But that person who criticizes you, that is the voice that stays stuck in your head," continues JLo. to the journalist.


The singer then made the media see her status as a powerful and hardworking woman: "Until you say, 'Wait, I'm not lying. I've been doing this for a long time. It's not a mistake. I worked hard to be here. And you know what "Congratulations to myself. Not in an arrogant way. It's like, 'You're doing great. Give yourself a break.'


After her marriage to Marc Anthony, the ring interpreter has found her love again with Álex Rodríguez, former player of the New York Yankees. Although the relationship is going from strength to strength, for the moment the couple does not plan to go through the altar.


Personal maturity

JLo has commented on how extremely happy she is in these moments of her life: "I have two incredible children and a great boyfriend. I have not solved everything and everything is not perfect in my life. But I feel very proud that with all the things that have happened in my personal life, still be optimistic and optimistic. "


López attributes the birth of twins Emme and Maximiliam as a moment of great personal maturity: "When I had children, I realized that I had to improve and grow as a person. Not only for them but also for me. There is something about being responsible to another human who makes you do it: 'Okay, am I doing it for myself? How can I teach them to take care of other people if even I can't take care of myself? How can I teach them how to treat themselves if I allow them to people treat me in a way that is not pleasant at all? How can I teach them to work hard if I don't work hard? 'So I began to examine myself from many different angles. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.