Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kourtney Kardashian, Addison Rae's friendship explained

 Kourtney Kardashian, Addison Rae's friendship explained

Kourtney Kardashian, Addison Rae's friendship explained


Go strong! Kourtney Kardashian’s own family may question her friendship with Addison Rae, but the pair's bond seems stronger than ever.


The TikTok star met Kardashian-Jenner's older sister in March 2020 through mutual friend David Dobrik, who was helping Kardashian's son Mason set up an account on the popular app. “We surprised Mason, because Mason loved my videos on TikTok,” Rae told “The Tom Ward Show” in July 2020. “I kind of stayed and we got really close. We started to work together.

Kourtney Kardashian, Addison Rae's friendship explained



One of those workouts became a Poosh instructional video that racked up over 4.7 million views. The best friends have since appeared on each other's TikToks and Instagram photos.



In July 2020, Rae told Us Weekly that spending time with the Kardashians has taught her to be "grateful" for her success. “The advice I got from hanging out with people who have spent time in the limelight is to always be humble and grateful for everything I get because I am in a really lucky position,” she said. . "I am truly grateful for the platform my followers have given me."




Although the reality TV star seems to be having a lot of fun with her young friend, some critics have questioned why the mother-of-three was spending so much time with a woman over 20 years her junior. When an Instagram follower commented, “She's 41 and hangs out with 19-year-olds in swimming pools,” the founder of Poosh replied, “Do you have a better place? I'm looking for ideas… ”


In the April 8, 2021 episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kourtney's own sisters turned to Mason, who is 9 years younger than Rae, to find out what was going on between the friends. When Kim Kardashian asked her which room Rae slept in during his visits, Mason replied, “My mother.” Kim added that her sister was "not really like that with her other girlfriends."


The sisters also invited Rae to lunch without Kourtney to "get to the bottom" of the friendship, like Khloe kardashian Put it on. After the family jokingly told him about his credit score, his arrest record and his blood type, Kim rang the doorbell to say everyone thought they might have logged on. “No, we are not,” replied the TikToker. “No, but it's just very strange that that's what the impression was.”


In September 2020, the Louisiana native discussed the relationship with Entertainment tonight. “I have a feeling that friendships can vary at any age and I think everyone can relate to people in different ways,” she said at the time. “Kourtney and I have a great friendship, which is really fun. She has been a great person to have in my life. She said in my YouTube video that I have a great energy that she enjoys being with. I think she has great energy too, and she has so much experience in her life that I can really watch her and kind of learn.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.