Type Here to Get Search Results !

Celebrities Who've Hated Their Hair

Celebrities Who've Hated Their Hair

Celebrities Who've Hated Their Hair


I'm sure there's been at least one time you've hated a haircut a well-intending stylist gave you, and celebrities are no exception. Recently, Jennifer Aniston told Allure that her oft-copied "Rachel" style was "the ugliest haircut" she'd ever seen. While she gave props to her longtime stylist Chris McMillan (the inventor of the look), she said that short, layered cuts just aren't for her. Jennifer's not alone in looking back on not-so-fond hairstyle memories. Here are five more stars with tales of coiffures gone wrong.



Carey Mulligan

Celebrities Who've Hated Their Hair

Carey's cute cropped pixie is part of her charm, but if it were up to the actress, she'd likely still be wearing it long like this (as pictured here in 2007). In Elle UK's January issue, Carey explained, "I hate my hair. After An Education, I had a small part in Michael Mann's film Public Enemies, and he wanted me to dye it white blond, and it wrecked my hair. Literally, ruined it. It was falling apart, fried. So I had to cut it off. I cried."



Taylor Swift

Celebrities Who've Hated Their Hair

Taylor Swift, pictured here at 16 at the 2006 CMT Music Awards, didn't always have an affinity for her signature curly strands. "In school I hated my hair," she said in the March 2010 issue of Sugar magazine. She added, "My first boyfriend would make subtle suggestions, like, 'I love your hair straight — you should do that more often.' So I’d straighten it all the time . . . It hit me that I didn’t want to be the version of myself that he approved of, so I had to end it."


Halle Berry

Celebrities Who've Hated Their Hair

It's hard to believe that Halle ever had any awkward beauty moments, but the stunning beauty says otherwise. Of this 1994 picture, Halle told InStyle, "It looks like a backward mullet!" Aw, come on. It's not that bad, Halle.


Jessica Biel

Celebrities Who've Hated Their Hair

"When I was 17, I cut my hair up to my ears," Jessica told InStyle, adding, "It was a blunt cut all the way around, and I used to hairspray it until it was stiff. When I look back, I'm like, Ugh!"


Khloe Kardashian

Celebrities Who've Hated Their Hair

In just under two weeks, Khloe's gone from brunette to coppery-red to fiery-red and back to brown again. Khloe blew up her Twitter page this week as we learned that E! (the network that airs the reality shows in which she stars) asked her to change it back to brown. "The red was too short-lived," said Khloe, adding, "I'll be a redhead again, but today I'm being a brat because I want my red hair back now."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.