Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence spoke for the first time about the leak of her intimate photos

 Jennifer Lawrence spoke for the first time about the leak of her intimate photos

Jennifer Lawrence spoke for the first time about the leak of her intimate photos



The Hollywood star referred to her attack on her privacy in 2014. In addition, she spoke of her addiction to television, the new single life, her relationship with her parents and Harvey Weinstein


Jennifer Lawrence referred for the first time to the effect that the leak of her nude photos had on her professional and love life.


After a hacker made public in 2014 several images that she had sent to her ex-boyfriend Nicholas Hoult, the actress said that the incident "challenged" her future shoots in which she had to show herself naked since she did not want to be seen sexually on screen .




"There was a long period where I didn't want to be seen sexually and I didn't want anyone to see my body. There were things that made me feel uncomfortable," she admitted.


Although the Oscar winner looked radiant at the premiere of her latest film, "Red Sparrow," she acknowledged that she feels much more comfortable sitting on the sofa in her house watching television with her dog. "Pippi".


In fact, she claimed that the biggest advantage of being single is that she is free to watch whatever she wants without being judged. However, she cautioned that despite spending more time on activism than acting this year, it won't be long until she starts to feel lonely again.


Jennifer Lawrence spoke for the first time about the leak of her intimate photos


"I'm in single mode where I'm like, 'Great, I can do whatever I want and I can be alone and watch terrible TV shows,'" Lawrence said.


"And then of course in a few months I'll be devastatingly alone and feel like I'm on a long waiting list. But I haven't gotten to that point yet," she added.


In addition to Hoult, whom he met while filming "X-Men: First Class," Lawrence has also been in a relationship with Chris Martin, the Coldplay singer, and film director Darren Aronofsky, with whom he worked on filming. "Mother!".


Jennifer Lawrence spoke for the first time about the leak of her intimate photos


Since she parted ways with Aronofsky, the actress has continued her quiet routine, which includes a lot of television.


"People think my life should be different, but it's actually quite normal," she said. "I've always been a home girl and my social life has always been very boring."


"I sit outside my house with my friends and drink wine, and that hasn't changed. I don't like going out," she added.


"Keeping Up with the Kardashians", "Modern Family" and "Veep" are some of her favorite TV shows.


"My dining room is not in the kitchen, so I turned it into a TV room because I didn't want the TV room to be the furthest point from the kitchen. So I've had to rebuild my house around my laziness," sincere. "When I get home, I open the door and greet Pippi. I say, 'Mom is home! Mom is home!' And Pippi gets so excited we do the wiggle," Lawrence said as he got up and wiggled his hip.

Jennifer Lawrence spoke for the first time about the leak of her intimate photos


"Then I take her outside, feed her, turn on the TV and probably pour myself a glass of wine. I have a neighbor who is the most amazing cook, so I've been eating every meal there," she added. "I know how to cook but I don't like it, unless I want to impress a guy, which won't happen any time soon."


Although the "Hunger Games" star has lived alone since the age of 14, she has a very close relationship with her parents, Karen and Gary.


"I am 27 years old and I still need my mother," she acknowledged. "She's been so understanding and I wouldn't be here if it weren't for her. She has sacrificed so much for me to have this career. I still want her opinion on almost everything except the boys."


Regarding her father, she was very direct: "I can't talk to my father about boys. He would be mortified. He thought he was taking birth control for acne."

Jennifer Lawrence spoke for the first time about the leak of her intimate photos


Like many other Hollywood stars, Lawrence has had her personal issues with producer Harvey Weinstein. "I've known him since he was 20 years old and he had only been nice to me, except for the times when he wasn't and then I called him an idiot and we moved on," she said. "He was paternal and I thought he knew him, but he is accused of rape…"


In the last days, the actress revealed that she will take a sabbatical year and she will not accept new projects, with the aim of dedicating herself to the Represent.Us organization.


Represent.Us is a non-profit organization that seeks to promote anti-corruption laws to eliminate political bribery, secret money, and strengthen democratic elections.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.