Type Here to Get Search Results !

Did Cristiano Ronaldo cheat on his pregnant partner? A dummy swings

Did Cristiano Ronaldo cheat on his pregnant partner? A dummy swings

Did Cristiano Ronaldo cheat on his pregnant partner? A dummy swings


In an interview with "The Sun", Natacha Rodrigues, model and reality TV star, said that Cristiano Ronald was cheating on his pregnant partner Georgina.


Scandal ahead for Cristiano Ronaldo? Model and reality TV star Natacha Rodrigues has made explosive revelations about the Real Madrid striker. She claims to have conversed with him for more than two years, then to have had a sexual relationship with him, while he was in a relationship with his current partner Georgina, who was pregnant.


They started chatting together right after the footballer broke up with Irina Shayk. Cristiano Ronaldo and Natacha Rodrigues actually met in March 2017: "I couldn't believe I was walking into Cristiano Ronaldo's apartment. My heart was pounding but he was very kind and told me to do like home. (...) I then took the initiative, got up, took off my pants and leaned forward to show him my butt. He kissed them and said that 'he loved them. " She then describes a crazy night of love with the footballer who is "caring, patient and completely shaved". Thanks for the details.


"I felt betrayed"

The young woman says that after announcing to the player that she was going to participate in a reality TV program, he stopped talking to her: "He told me not to do it. But I had already signed the contract and that was quite a bit of money. I made no mention of him on the show, but he was no longer responding to my messages. It was then that I found out that he had blocked me [ on WhatsApp]. Today I think he just used me for sex. I have no regrets because being with him was a real dream, but I did felt betrayed. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.