Type Here to Get Search Results !

LADY GAGA REVEALS THE SEXUAL ABUSE SHE SUFFERED EARLY IN HER CAREER IN THE NEW PRINCE HARRY SERIES

 LADY GAGA REVEALS THE SEXUAL ABUSE SHE SUFFERED EARLY IN HER CAREER IN THE NEW PRINCE HARRY SERIES

LADY GAGA REVEALS THE SEXUAL ABUSE SHE SUFFERED EARLY IN HER CAREER IN THE NEW PRINCE HARRY SERIES


The singer, through tears, talks about the physical and mental consequences that these events that occurred when she was only 19 years old have left her.


Last night the first episode of What You Can't See About Me, the mental health documentary series that Prince Harry and Oprah Winfrey have created for Apple TV +, premiered. And he did it with a chapter full of strong emotions and harsh confessions from the different characters they have interviewed. Among them, Lady Gaga, who told for the first in public one of the most traumatic experiences of her life. One of her that, in addition to being overwhelming, completely changes the idea that we could have of her as an artist.


Visibly affected, the singer revealed that she was raped by someone in the music industry when she started her career. An abuse that has left her marked for life to the point that even today remembering that moment leaves her paralyzed.


"She was 19 years old, she was working in the music business and a producer told me to take off my clothes," Gaga confesses through tears. "I said no. But when I tried to leave, they threatened me saying they were going to burn all my music. And they kept asking me to take off my clothes. I was paralyzed and just… I can't quite remember what happened next. "

LADY GAGA REVEALS THE SEXUAL ABUSE SHE SUFFERED EARLY IN HER CAREER IN THE NEW PRINCE HARRY SERIES


The reason why the singer, who is now 35 years old, has taken so long to tell this story is, in her words, because she "did not want to have to face that person again." Of course, she clarifies that she fully respects and supports people who speak out loud about these abuses and even dare to denounce the name of her attackers. But in her case, she just couldn't.


“I never dealt with that moment,” justifies the singer, recalling how that terrible episode left her with post-traumatic stress that lasted almost a decade, “I didn't tell anyone about it for about seven years. I didn't know how to accept it, I didn't know how not to blame myself. It changed my body and my way of thinking. I felt pain, my body became numb and then I became ill for weeks. "


In fact, for her first two years she didn't even feel like herself, which led to a psychotic breakdown that doctors took time to identify. “The pain I felt was the same as the pain I felt when I was raped. They did a lot of tests and nobody found the reason. But your body remembers those things. I couldn't feel anything, it was as if my brain had shut down, ”she says.


“It was as if a real black cloud followed me everywhere. And that cloud tells you that you are worth nothing, that you would be better off dead. I used to scream a lot and throw myself against the walls. I hurt myself, which is the worst thing you can do because that makes you worse, ”she explains.


“You think that with those injuries you are going to feel better because you show others how bad you are physically. But no, when you feel like this, you have to tell it, not show it, "advises Gaga, who is still learning to deal with this disorder today. "Find someone who makes you feel like a valid person and open your heart to him because, I'm telling you, I've been through that and people need help," she concludes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.