Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sharon Stone: “I am not going to work until we are all vaccinated. And neither should you "

 Sharon Stone: “I am not going to work until we are all vaccinated. And neither should you "

Sharon Stone: “I am not going to work until we are all vaccinated. And neither should you "


Sean Penn spoke out in a similar way around his participation in an upcoming series.


The distribution of COVID-19 vaccines throughout the United States promises to alleviate the ravages of the pandemic, but it is also possible that it will lead to a series of new conflicts for the Hollywood industry. Not long ago we knew that Sean Penn was refusing to return to work on Gaslit (his new series with NBCUniversal on the Watergate scandal) until all members of the team were vaccinated, the most striking case within a situation in which the block majors are already reacting. A few days ago Netflix became the first major studio to apply a mandatory vaccination policy for all its productions in the US.


At the same time, unions and studies have reached an agreement that would allow producers the power to demand that their employees be vaccinated. This pact is part of the campaign that Sharon Stone is carrying out these days to be elected as a member of the SAG-AFTRA board of directors. In other words, the Screen Guild Actors, the most powerful union of interpreters in the US, who have their own awards ceremony and have positioned themselves in favor of demanding full vaccination before filming takes place. During a promotional video, the actress of Basic Instinct has shared this appreciation, letting it fall that she could get him problems in her profession.


And it is that Stone has agreed to shoot a series without a title or known producer in Atlanta, but she has great reluctance in the absence of guarantees that all of her companions are vaccinated. "They have offered me a job, a good job," she explains in the video echoed by Deadline. “One that I really want to do in Atlanta. That's why my hair stands on end… the Producers Guild of America doesn't guarantee that everyone in our series is vaccinated before I go to work. " By becoming a participant in SAG-AFTRA policy, Stone supports the right of film professionals to have safe environments in which to work.


“Will I go to work before everyone in the series is vaccinated? No, I won't, ”continues the actress. “Are they threatening to make me lose my job? If they do it. Will I lose my job if everyone on the show doesn't get vaccinated? Yes, it could. Will I try for all of us that all the sets we go to have the team vaccinated? Yes, I will do it. Why? Because it is ridiculous that we have to go to work where it is not safe to do so. I speak for all of us that the Screen Actors Guild will be safe for us to go to work. "


“I am not going to work until we are all vaccinated. And neither should you. Why? Because I show up with us. Why? Because we are you. I'm sorry that these are our working conditions, but that's the Screen Actors Guild we have now. Thanks". The coronavirus crisis has not only caused stars like Stone or Penn to challenge studies regarding vaccines, because the way in which they have wanted to overcome the economic ravages with hybrid models has generated great discomfort in Scarlett Johansson. The actress sued Disney a couple of days ago for breach of contract, and others may follow her soon.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.