Type Here to Get Search Results !

Salma Hayek Crying while Living a Sex Scene in Desperado

 Salma Hayek Crying while Living a Sex Scene in Desperado

Salma Hayek Crying while Living a Sex Scene in Desperado


 Salma Hayek had a bad experience while filming Desperado with Antonio Banderas in 1995. He even admitted that he cried when he had to undergo sex scenes with the main star in the film.

Playing the role of Carolina, the 54-year-old actress also had time to pause when it comes to sex scenes. He spent time crying until he was soothed by Antonio Banderas who played El Mariachi.


He also said that Antonio was a very manly and kind man for helping him.


This was revealed by Salma Hayek in a podcast show with Dax Shepard and Monica Padman. He was afraid that Antonio Banderas would take advantage of the moment, but it turned out that the actor was very kind.


"So when we started filming I was crying because I didn't know what to do and I was scared," he said.


"I cried at the time and he replied, 'Oh my gosh, you make me feel pathetic'. I also feel ashamed because I cried," he added.


Even so, Salma Hayek felt that what she felt was not the fault of the director, Robert Rodrigue, and she didn't mean to make herself uncomfortable.


He was entertained by some of the crew and also Antonio Banderas. But he still couldn't stop crying.


"I didn't want to let go of my towel. They tried to make me laugh. I was only able to take it off for two seconds and then cry again, but eventually we got through it. We were finally able to do what we did best at that time," he said.


In addition, Salma Hayek also discussed her marriage to billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault in 2009. At that time, rumors emerged that she married the owner of Kering just for money.


Salma Hayek also responded. According to him, many people have the wrong perception of the figure of her husband. Not a few people just realized how fascinated by Henri when they met him.


"He (Henri) managed to make me a better person and develop in a good way," he said.


"And you know when I married him there were a lot of people who said, 'Oh, this is a fake marriage, he only married her for the money. I said, 'Yeah, it's up to you.' want: 15 years of marriage and our love is getting stronger," he concluded.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.