Type Here to Get Search Results !

The reason Selena Gomez doesn't want to rush into marriage and have a serious partner

 The reason Selena Gomez doesn't want to rush into marriage and have a serious partner

The reason Selena Gomez doesn't want to rush into marriage and have a serious partner


 Selena Gomez is coming out of the coronavirus pandemic focusing on her health and her fast-growing career. Entertainment Tonight reports that he doesn't want to find a serious partner. Gomez will someday want that, but right now, she wants time for herself, her work, and her health.


"Selena is very traditional, she would love to find the right partner and get married and have a family one day," an Entertainment Tonight source said. “[But] he is not looking for anything serious right now and is in no rush to settle down because his priorities are his health, career and philanthropic work. She has worked very hard on her physical and mental health over the past few years, and she knows she has to be the healthiest version of herself if she is to share her life with others, so she will only engage in serious relationships when she feels ready."


A second source said Selena continues to stay focused and busy in terms of her life and career. "She's in a great place and really feels like she knows herself right now. She wants to make sure that she's doing things that help her mental health and personal well-being," the source said. "He has worked so much on himself over the years. He wants to make sure that he is in a safe and completely confident place before starting to seriously date anyone."


In September, Gomez talked about pandemic dating during an interview with makeup artist Nikkie de Jager (who is best known for the NikkieTutorial). "It's funny that I let go of things that say I want a boyfriend and all," Gomez joked. "And I was like, 'I don't really mean it. Men do a lot of work. Every single one of my exes thinks I'm crazy. So I don't care.'


The 28-year-old opened up about coming to terms with her dating journey and how it helped inspire her best art, telling The Newsette in November. He says what he is doing now comes from the mindset he had before. Including her song 'Lose You to Love Me' [Gomez's farewell song which is believed to be about her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber].


"I remember I had moments where I couldn't believe it, because the first day and the second, the reactions were crazy, and I remember I was smiling and I was like, 'That's why it's so worth it. All these years of confusion and falling in love, and all these things. … and finally a clean slate.' And it's not even that everyone loves it; it's just an awareness of why I've been through everything I've been through…” Selena Gomez said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.