Type Here to Get Search Results !

Miley Cyrus prefers to get naked rather than saddest cry

 Miley Cyrus prefers to get naked rather than saddest cry

Miley Cyrus prefers to get naked rather than saddest cry

The singer and actress said that crying is a way to show weakness and insecurities.


Miley has been sincere about the reasons that have recently led her to star in numerous scenes loaded with sensuality, admitting that nudity is precisely the way she considers the most appropriate to express emotions and thus avoid having to cry in front of her followers in relation to some of the most dramatic episodes of his youthful life. In this way, Cyrus complains that much of the public has not really understood the message that some of her controversial performances contain.


"For me, nudity is an artistic resource that I need to open my heart to others and transmit everything that I carry inside. I feel comfortable with that part of me and I see it in a different way from others: I don't think it's something scandalous, but a way of revealing myself as I am. I'd rather appear naked in a video (referring to her last recording, 'Wrecking Ball', in which she appears completely naked) than cry in front of everyone. shows weakness and highlights too many insecurities, "said the former Disney girl in an interview with the Vevo video portal.


Unlike her resounding performance at the MTV Video Music Awards, where Miley unleashed her wildest and most sexually explicit side, the nudity on display on 'Wrecking Ball' has no additional connotation to the singer's need to vent. about her emotions, so the young interpreter still does not understand that there are people who associate her naked figure with mere provocation when her video aims to generate other sensations.


"There is nothing sexual about it ('Wrecking Ball'), quite the opposite. In the video everything I express is real: the signs of pain, nostalgia and melancholy. The fact that she appears naked only contributes to intensify all those emotions that I want to share with others. Nudity is a way to remove the shackles and release myself from oppression. The tears and feelings that are shown are real, and this is probably the most sincere video I have ever made in my life ", Miley mused.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.