Type Here to Get Search Results !

Monica Bellucci: "Good thing there are touch-ups!"

 Monica Bellucci: "Good thing there are touch-ups!"

Monica Bellucci: "Good thing there are touch-ups!"

At 52 years old, the Italian actress affirms that although "wrinkles have her charm" she does not condemn those who are "retouched"


Although she accepts the marks of the passage of time on her face, Monica Bellucci, the "Bellisima", admits it bluntly: "Thank goodness there are touch-ups!".


At 52, the Italian actress will be the master of ceremonies at the Cannes Film Festival that opens on the 17th. In an interview with AFP, she explains how she looks in one of her latest films, "On the milky road", by Emir Kusturica.


"I have wrinkles around my eyes, all over the place. Ten years ago, I didn't. My face changed on screen." But "I don't say to myself 'Oh, it's monstrous!' No, it has its charm," explains the actress, dressed elegantly in black.



"It doesn't bother me to see myself as a mature woman, you have to face it," she assumes.



(The trailer for the tape "On the milky road" with the participation of Monica Belluci)


The Italian beauty, who at age 50 entered the restricted circle of "James Bond" girls in "007 Specter", claims that she does not have a "defined" position on cosmetic surgery.


"When I see a mature woman who has not had a facelift, I don't say to myself 'she should have a facelift', but rather I say to myself 'she is very pretty like this'. But when I see a woman who has had a facelift and is very beautiful, I tell myself that he has done the right thing, "he explains.


"We must do what makes us feel good. There is plastic surgery. If it makes us happy, why not use it?", She affirms.


CANNES, FOR THE EIGHTH TIME

She is also favorable to retouched photos. "I thank the touch-ups. It's what saves us!" She exclaims.


"But nowadays it is retouched less, it is a great change that I like a lot (...) This means that we begin to get used to not seeing defects as such," she asserts.


On the controversial poster for the Cannes Film Festival, for which a 1959 photo of Claudia Cardinale was retouched to lose weight, Monica Bellucci believes that "the important thing" is that the actress "be happy" with the result.


After having acted in more than fifty films, from "Dracula" by Francis Ford Coppola to "Irreversible" by Gaspar NoƩ, the actress claims to be "open to all cinematographic experiences, as long as it is interesting."


"There are films in which I shoot for four years, another two, minutes," she says.


Monica Bellucci affirms that she is "delighted" to play the role of master of ceremonies for the second time - the first was in 2003 - at the Cannes Film Festival, in which she has participated eight times and she was a member of the jury in 2006.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.