Type Here to Get Search Results !

Scarlett Johansson: Why do I like you so much?

 Scarlett Johansson: Why do I like you so much?

Scarlett Johansson: Why do I like you so much?


Like many I know, your appearance in the movie 'Lost in Translation' was something of a crush. In this film you exude a natural and sensual beauty in equal measure, with a suggestive voice and a tight, inspired interpretation (few times a glance could communicate so much), which gives the perfect replica to Bill Murray. Your role as Charlotte has meant a before and after. I fell in love. Your whispering voice, your powerful gaze and your captivating smile shocked me. I wanted to meet you. I wanted to see all your movies and I was looking forward to your next appearance.


Since then you have become a media star. So much so that your image is difficult to avoid anywhere: magazines, advertising ... and now even listening to music (your album is to listen in privacy and not to shout in a macro concert). An explosive blonde, who exploits the image of her as an attractive, seductive young woman with pronounced curves. It is not your facet as a model or as a deified and revered woman that I like the most. That of seeing you topping lists of the sexiest women on the planet does not make you merit, it makes you more of a female icon for many men, but I still prefer the Scarlett who smiles and melts with the look of her in the movies. I keep sticking with your appeal on the big screen.


Since 'Los in Translation' your fame has made you one of the most admired and acclaimed actresses, and you know how to play that role perfectly. You move with ease on the red carpet and share a plane with other great stars with tremendous ease. You seem designed to be what you are. To be an admired, attractive, intelligent and multifaceted woman.


But of course, looking back, you can see how, at just 24 years old, you already have a very long film career. From that girl who appeared in independent film roles ('A Boy Called North', by Rob Reiner), to becoming the fetish of "indie" filmmakers, but you aimed high and also let yourself fall in large productions with imposing actors (with Sean Connery in 'Just Cause'), a whole path towards the recognition ('Manny & Lo') that Robert Redford knew how to grant you ('The man who whispered to the horses'), praising the precociousness of your maturity. And you left behind the girl to become an interesting teenager who made the qualitative leap to gain prominence based on work (and forgettable titles) carried out.


After your role as Charlotte, you became part of the shortlist of contemporary actresses who claim their place in the Hollywood Olympus, but without losing the authenticity of someone who knows how to seduce you both by an unquestionable physical attraction and by an uncommon intelligence in the world. topic of blonde and sexy woman. All that potential was caught by Woody Allen who made you his muse. The prolific and obsessive New Yorker adopted you as an inspiring angel in the clever 'Match Point', in the somewhat lazier 'Scoop' and soon we will be able to see you in the (apparently funny) 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona' (is it true that you haven't went to Cannes because they forced you to share a hotel and a hairdresser with Penelope Cruz? because I can't quite believe it).


"She has talent, she has beauty, she has everything."

This is what Woody Allen, one of the architects of your rise to stardom, has said about you and who has not spared in praise at any time. Affirm that you are an actress who illuminates and transmits energy when you appear, managing to grab the attention immediately. I could not agree more. And that I have not had the privilege of sharing a nearby space, not even as a star-gawked fan (it will come).


"You don't really know what's behind her eyes."

Brian de Palma commented about your power of attraction. And on another occasion Laurence Fishburne asked you if you would rather be an actress or a star. You answered that both. That is to be clear about it. Christopher Nolan stated that he "protects himself behind a certain ambiguity" and more recently Natalie Portman was fascinated by both the filming and the subsequent promotion of your film together. All of this goes to show that you have more than just a pretty face.


However, I cannot help but reproach you for falling into the clutches of the purest commercial cinema with 'The Island' by Michael Bay, where you put your star halo at the service of the show. As well as other less substantial appearances like in 'The Prestige'. But it is understandable. Your power also has to surrender to the great show of the industry in Hollywood, and leave your mark even on a blockbuster (for that you have also left your skin on tapes that no one remembers anymore).


And now I enjoy the first images of you in 'The Spirit', directed by Frank Miller, where your sexy look covered in leather will be able to make the fetish dream of more than one (and one) come true.


Never let your magazine cover facet or your smile on the red carpet eclipse your true power of attraction and seduction in the movies. I still like the Scarlett that I see on the big screen more.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad