Justin Bieber accused of rape, he denies and defends himself with supporting evidence
Two women took to Twitter to accuse Justin Bieber of sexually assaulting them. The singer denies en bloc.
This Saturday, June 20, a woman named "Danielle" said on an anonymous Twitter account that she was sexually assaulted by Justin Bieber. This account has since been deleted, without knowing why. Another woman brought similar charges against the singer.
But he denies outright the first accusation that he describes as "factually impossible" before explaining himself on the social network, promising to "seize the authorities against people who want to endanger [him]".
“Normally I don't react to this stuff, I've been dealing with this kind of rumors since the start of my career. But after a long conversation with my wife (Hailey Bieber, editor's note) and my team, I want to speak, ”tweeted Justin Bieber who says he wants to restore the truth as soon as possible, with supporting documents.
Justin Bieber allegedly brought her to the hotel
It was in Houston, Texas, that "Danielle" claims to have met the Canadian singer accompanied by Selena Gomez, his girlfriend at the time. Justin Bieber reportedly threw a party at a restaurant that day after one of his concerts on March 9, 2014.
“A man came up to us and asked if we wanted to wait to meet Justin. We said yes of course, writes Danielle. Justin and another man, who turned out to be her friend, invited us to the Four Seasons Hotel. Justin's friend brought my two friends to one room and (Justin) took me to another room. "
“I started to think this was all suspicious. I asked her where Selena was, to make conversation. He told me not to worry, that she would join us later. I kept asking questions to make conversation, but he leaned over me to kiss me. I was in shock ", continues the young woman who then details the alleged assault.
“Our little kisses became a foreplay session. He pushed me against the bed after ten minutes, got on top of me, unbuttoned my jeans, took them off, and started searching for my underwear with his fingers. I told her it was going too far and that we should stop because I needed to find my friends, because I felt guilty about Selena. That's when he said, Relax. Everyone's fine. ”Then he took off my panties, took off his pants, his underpants, pulled the sheets up to put them on us. Her body was on mine, skin to skin. I was very uncomfortable and had difficulty breathing. I told her to step aside because I was really worried about my friends, but it was too late. It entered me before I could add anything. "
A second testimony
“Although it was six years ago, although I was a year older than him (he was 20, I was 21), I was still sexually assaulted, I did not gave my consent. Last year I finally decided to tell my close friends and family about it, ”concludes Danielle, whose Twitter account was finally deleted.
Soon after, a second woman named Kadi also said she was raped by the star at a party in New York in 2015, Paris Match reports.
“He grabbed my hand and put it on top of him. He was sitting on a sofa, I fell on his chest. I started to stand up and he kissed me, touching my butt and wondering if they were real. I said yes, took his hands away and stood up. I went to the bathroom and he followed me, locked the door. I asked him what was going on and why he had locked the door, he said he was going to tell me why. He started kissing me, touching my body and caressing me. I told her to stop, that I couldn't have sex before the wedding (something traditional and cultural). He pushed me against the bed and got on top of me and penetrated me and I pushed him back with a slap between his legs and ran out, ”she wrote.
The demented singer
A few hours after the accusations, Justin Bieber spoke on his Twitter account in a series of messages in which he goes over in detail his schedule that evening, documents in support. Using photos of account statements and invoices, the singer proved that he was not at the Four Seasons on the night that Danielle's assault allegedly occurred, according to Belgian media 7sur7.
On march 10th selena left for work and I stayed at the Westin as the receipts clearly showed with my friends nick and john before I left town. Once again not at the four seasons. We booked it for a couple days to stay for the defjam show but I bailed on the 11th to head back home pic.twitter.com/Ku15SCYz91
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) June 22, 2020
The Pics I showed of me and Selena march 9 in Austin should make it clear that we were together that night and went from the venue to our Airbnb and never went to the four seasons. This is our airbnb receipt where we crashed with our friends pic.twitter.com/4ZDIqjeCIQ
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) June 22, 2020
“Rumors come and go, but rumors about sexual abuse are not tolerable. I actually wanted to respond to this rumor as soon as I heard it, but out of respect for all the victims who have actually had to deal with such abuse, I wanted to make sure I got the right message out, ”continues Justin. Bieber.
“Just to be clear, I was in Austin that night with my then girlfriend, Selena Gomez. I didn’t sleep at the Four Seasons hotel, but in an Airbnb. And the next night, I slept at the Westin Hotel. Any report of sexual abuse should be taken seriously, and that's why I wanted to respond to them myself. In my case, this story is factually impossible. I will therefore act via Twitter and seize the authorities against people who want to endanger me. ”