Type Here to Get Search Results !

Selena Gomez listens to a Justin Bieber song on Spotify this quarantine

 Selena Gomez listens to a Justin Bieber song on Spotify this quarantine

Selena Gomez listens to a Justin Bieber song on Spotify this quarantine


OMG! Here's proof that Selena Gomez has been listening to a romantic (and brooding) Justin Bieber song on Spotify.


Earlier this month, Selena Gomez caught the attention of her fans as soon as it became clear that the singer liked some photos of Justin Bieber.


However, a few minutes after doing so, the celeb regretted it and decided to delete hers 'like' hers.



Apparently the first photo the former Disney star liked was one that showed Justin's abdomen in black and white. Later, Sel added another 'like' in a post on a fan account, where she appears with her ex, sitting on the stairs, in one of the last moments they spent together (before ending their romance for the last time , in 2018).


The theory of some of the followers of the former Disney star is that Selena has found herself a bit melancholic in these days of quarantine, caused by the current Coronavirus pandemic in the world, which is why the 27-year-old interpreter has become to remember his past with the singer of 'Yummy'.


And this theory has resurfaced again now, as one of Selena Gomez's fans realized that she has been listening to a Justin Bieber song in recent days, through her official Spotify account.



Which Justin Bieber song has Selena Gomez listened to on Spotify?

'That should be me' ('I should have been me', in Spanish) is the name of the Canadian singer's hit that Sel couldn't help but play recently on the famous streaming platform.


The theme song was released in 2011, as a duet with Rascal Flatts, and is a song about a person telling a former love that he should still be by her side, instead of someone else.


By the way, Jelena's love story began in late 2010 and became official in 2011 (so when that song was released, Selena was going through one of the best stages of her newly started romance with Bieber).


'Does he love you like I can love you? Did you forget all the plans you made with me? Because I didn't forget about them ... ', Bieber sings in the first verse of' That should be me '.


'... It should be me holding your hand, it should be me making you laugh, it should be me, this is very sad' says the chorus of this song.


'You said you needed a little time because of my mistakes, it's funny how you used that time to replace me', is another of the lines of the musical theme.



And although it could all be a simple coincidence, on more than one occasion, Justin Bieber has spoken about Selena Gomez in interviews and has confessed that his ex is still special to him, although they have gone their separate ways: 'I absolutely loved and I love Selena , she will always have a special place in my heart, but I am madly in love with my wife and she is absolutely the best thing that could have happened to me, period. '

Selena Gomez listens to a Justin Bieber song on Spotify this quarantine


On the other hand, Selena Gomez dedicated almost all the songs on her new album to Justin Bieber (especially 'Lose you to love me' and 'Look at her now').


So far, neither Selena nor Justin have made any comment about the recent likes of the singer of 'Same old love', or about her activity on Spotify.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.