Type Here to Get Search Results !

Alice Cooper thinks about the accusations to Marilyn Manson: "I have never seen his aggressive streak"

 Alice Cooper thinks about the accusations to Marilyn Manson: "I have never seen his aggressive streak"

Alice Cooper thinks about the accusations to Marilyn Manson: "I have never seen his aggressive streak"

Shock rock master opens up about allegations against singer Marilyn Manson


In a new interview with NME, Alice Cooper has opened up about the multiple allegations of sexual abuse hanging over Marilyn Manson.


Manson, who toured jointly with Cooper in 2013, was initially accused of abuse by actress and ex-partner Evan Rachel Wood and, later, by up to four other women. The judicial authorities are investigating the case to discern what happened.


"Marilyn's case is curious. I know him, when we go on tour together we get along very well. I never saw any aggressive streak in him, if he is there. I have always believed in that word. The accusations, at the moment, continue being accusations, "says Cooper.


The musician, then, compared Manson's case to that of his "best friend" and Hollywood Vampires guitarist Johnny Depp, who also had to face accusations of domestic violence by his ex-partner. , Amber Heard.


"First of all, we already have an example: Johnny Depp. We are both best friends. I have never seen him raise his hand to anyone. He is a most calm and respectful person. All his former girlfriends and wives say the same thing. It's hard for me to believe that he's suddenly turned into a monster. I know the guy, I go on tour with him all the time. He's one of the most harmless and polite people I've ever met. "


Depp lost a lawsuit against The Sun tabloid last November after he tried to take legal action against the publication, calling him a "wife-beater" in a 2018 article. The judge ruled that the lawsuit it did not make sense because the claim was "substantially real".


Then Alice refocused on Manson: "Now, I don't know Marilyn as well as I know Johnny. So what happened inside his bedroom is a complete mystery to me. In that sense, I don't know what is. what happened to him ".


In addition to Evan Rachel Wood's accusations, Wolf Alice singer Ellie Rowsell recently accused Manson of filming her lewdly without her consent when they met at a festival.


Meanwhile, Manson has been dumped by his label, Loma Vista, and his manager, whom he had worked with for decades, Tony Ciulla. His television projects have also been canceled, and the singer will not appear in the episodes of any of the series in which he was scheduled, including those that were already recorded.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.