Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ben Affleck: "If I had stayed married to Jennifer Garner, maybe I would still be a slave to alcohol"

Ben Affleck: "If I had stayed married to Jennifer Garner, maybe I would still be a slave to alcohol"

Ben Affleck: "If I had stayed married to Jennifer Garner, maybe I would still be a slave to alcohol"

The actor, who ended up in rehabl several times, a guest on the Howard Stern Show, revealed that he too started drinking because in his marriage with the mother of his three children he felt "unhappy and trapped"


At 49, Ben Affleck is a new man: the alcohol addiction that sent him to rehab several times in the past is just a bad memory. But things could have been different: "If I had stayed married to Jennifer Garner, I would probably still drink," admitted the star on the Howard Stern Show. Explaining that he also started drinking because in his marriage to the mother of his three children (Violet, 16, Seraphina, 12, and Samuel, 9) he felt "unhappy" and "trapped": "I thought: I can't leave, not I can leave my children. But I'm not happy, how do I do it? Then I drank a bottle of scotch and fell asleep on the sofa. But clearly it wasn't a solution. "


Affleck also revealed that he and Garner, who married in 2005 and announced their divorce in 2015 and finalized in 2018, have gone to great lengths to save the marriage: “We tried and tried, for the sake of the children. But it did not work". From the ashes of their love, however, a beautiful friendship was born. The ex-wife, for Ben, has always been there. Even in the most difficult moments, such as during his alcohol detox. The last time he entered rehab - in August 2018 - Jennifer was accompanying him.


Those scenes seem to be part of a permanently closed chapter. He has long since conquered his demons, and has also found love again. With Jennifer Lopez, with whom he restarted a relationship that ended in 2004. Today the star, with the two Jennifer of his life - Lopez and Garner - has managed to create a beautiful extended family. Last November, for example, they celebrated Halloween together. With five children: the three of the former Affleck-Garner couple, and the two of J.Lo together with Marc Anthony, the twins Emme and Max (13). The paparazzi photographed the extended family on the streets of the neighborhood, during the classic "trick or treat". On the other hand Jennifer has always wanted her ex-husband to find serenity and balance. With J. Lo. She «she sees him happy. And she is happy for him ».

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.