Type Here to Get Search Results !

JENNIFER LOPEZ'S EXHIBIT: ‘I HAVE NOT TALKED TO HER 12 YEARS AGO AND I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK YOU’

 JENNIFER LOPEZ'S EXHIBIT: ‘I HAVE NOT TALKED TO HER 12 YEARS AGO AND I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK YOU’

JENNIFER LOPEZ'S EXHIBIT: ‘I HAVE NOT TALKED TO HER 12 YEARS AGO AND I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK YOU’

Ojani Noa, JLo's first husband, reveals ! USA that there is a pending issue between the two


The first reaction that Ojani Noa's face draws when we ask him about Jennifer Lopez is surprise, a gesture that he may repeat when the press relates him to the “Diva from the Bronx”. But in this case, during an interview with ! USA, the responses of the multifaceted Cuban personality were most sincere. Noa was JLo's first husband for 11 months and they met more than 20 years ago at the restaurant where he worked in Miami. They fell in love when he was just 21 years old and she 26, with a career that was just emerging. They were married in 1997 and the rest is history.

JENNIFER LOPEZ'S EXHIBIT: ‘I HAVE NOT TALKED TO HER 12 YEARS AGO AND I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK YOU’


Among other things, Ojani told us about his professional plans for this 2020. He also told us that he is starting a relationship with a well-known Hispanic personality and that Jennifer Lopez has not been spoken to for 12 years. However, he confessed that he would like to see her because he has a pending question to ask her.


 USA: What are your plans for 2020?

Ojani Noa: This 2020 is going super. I have new projects plus old projects. Besides being a model, actor, presenter, I have had the opportunity to work in restaurants as a manager and now a co-owner. I have been doing that for 17 years and this year I have decided to open a cafeteria or a restaurant because it is time for me to have something of my own. I have been in this country for 30 years and it is time to do it.


 Do you think people know you separately from Jennifer Lopez?

ON: Look, I have time in this medium and people don't know me very well. I did many things for Univision, Telemundo, Versace, may he rest in peace, we modeled him in his fashion shows. All this, apart from having been married to a person who at that time was nobody and became someone, I already had my career and my name.


 Did you like Jennifer Lopez's show at the Super Bowl?

ON: I liked the show, I liked the entrance. I liked the beginning of Shakira and the surprise of J Balvin and Bad Bunny that nobody expected it.

JENNIFER LOPEZ'S EXHIBIT: ‘I HAVE NOT TALKED TO HER 12 YEARS AGO AND I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK YOU’


Are you with a girlfriend?

I am seeing someone and we are there. A person that I know very well, that we have known each other for years. Actress, singer ...


Is it Alicia Machado?

I'm not going to tell you ... I can't.


Do you like to be with people in the middle?

Yes. Look, I have had, after my divorce, I have dated many women from the show business. Actresses, singers and I've kept it quiet. Nobody found out and I have been with great actresses, that is to say of the level of her (Jennifer Lopez) and even greater than her.


Can you tell us who?

I don't like doing it because I respect a lot and I'm very protective. For example, when I lived in Los Angeles, I had an affair with an Oscar winner in 1983. I have had many relationships and I have not lacked women.


And why haven't you remarried?

I've been about to get married twice in Los Angeles. Twice I bought the ring but nobody knows that. One was from the art world who is a choreographer to many celebrities including Jennifer Lopez and the other was a Playboy Bunny.


Have you spoken to Jennifer Lopez again?

No. That was left there and each one with his own. The last time I had contact with her was 12 years ago.

JENNIFER LOPEZ'S EXHIBIT: ‘I HAVE NOT TALKED TO HER 12 YEARS AGO AND I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK YOU’


And in all this time have they never met in one place?

Once we crossed each other for seconds. She was in a place that I arrived at seconds after she left, but unintentionally.


Do you think that if, for those things in life, she sees you somewhere she would greet you?

What happens is that many things happened. I have had to defend myself tooth and nail and won the lawsuits, that is something that people do not know. The situation in which she has put me has hurt me for things that I did not do.


What would you like to say to her or what issue do you think has remained pending with her?

She knows that I have never touched things, nor have I done anything; but if I see her, I would ask her, what have I done to you? So many years have passed and they have judged me for many things and many media have sold an image that I am not.


Do you still feel that you are in love with her?

That is something that I keep to myself.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.