Type Here to Get Search Results !

Monica Bellucci is never a surprise

Monica Bellucci is never a surprise

Monica Bellucci is never a surprise


Monica Bellucci appears and the sun rises. She is not a figure of speech. It's just that she stops raining. That and, of course, a coincidence that seems an act of justice. Protagonist of On the milky road, the return of Emir Kusturica to directing, the Italian disembarks in San Sebastián ready to show that there is life beyond 51. "In fact, I think I'm at my best," she points out.


On one occasion she confessed that an actress lives on the fringes of reality, does she continue to believe it?

No. My job is to create dreams, images, fantasies ... But all of this is based on reality.


Are you aware that for many people you are a dream, even a fantasy?

No my God. I create fantasies, because that is my job, but I am not a fantasy. She [she pinches herself and laughs]. I am a real woman with two children.

We recently saw her naked on the cover of Paris-Match, why? Is it a vindication of his age and her body?

I did it because I like it. I like the picture. I have always admired the work of people like Avedon or Newton. A beautiful photograph conveys as much and is as expressive as a book, film, or painting. We need beauty and love to survive.

Is being a Bond girl very different from being a Kusturica woman?

The work in front of the camera is always the same. Anyway, I need to work with artists who give me strong emotions. And that is only provided by an independent production.

She long ago said that as a child she was very shy. Do you remember the moment when she stopped being?

I'm still very shy [she laughs].

What kind of woman do you like to play?

I don't know, maybe the brave women.

 What is beauty to you?

A gift from heaven. What happens is that there comes a time when youth disappears. Then it counts is the inner beauty.

Do you feel that society is obsessed with youth?

I think things are beginning to change. Look at me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.