Type Here to Get Search Results !

Monica Bellucci's phrases that will help you bring out your sexiest side

 Monica Bellucci's phrases that will help you bring out your sexie-st side

Monica Bellucci's phrases that will help you bring out your sexiest side

These powerful phrases by Monica Bellucci will help you feel more sexy, beautiful and confident as soon as you read them.


There is no doubt that, at 54 years old, the famous Italian actress is still one of the most beautiful women in the film industry who has matured with a lot of style - and her recent stint on the red carpet at the Venice Film Festival! was proof of it!


That is why we decided to be inspired by the best phrases of Monica Bellucci ** that will help you feel sexier and raise your self-esteem and inner beauty as soon as you read them and put them into practice!


1. 'Sex appeal is more than just beauty' **.


2. 'Being sexy means, above all, valuing who you are and not trying to force too many curves or the absolute rule of the straight line'.

Monica Bellucci's phrases that will help you bring out your sexiest side


3. 'If you're not smart, no one is interested ... Beauty makes you interesting for just five minutes.'


4. 'I feel better than ever at 50 years old, much better than when I was younger.'


5. 'Love and sex are a matter of energy, not age'.


6. 'I know a lot of beautiful people and their lives are so terrible, they feel so uncomfortable with themselves ... Being well is not about how you look, but how you feel.'


I feel good and comfortable with myself, but not because I am beautiful.


7. 'The lipstick is the most powerful weapon in a woman's makeup kit ... It has the power to transform the appearance and mood of the wearer and, at the same time, arouse the admiration of others' .


8. 'I don't feel the need to show others my worth but to prove to myself how valuable I am.'


9. 'Instead of going to the gym, I wear black ... it's so much more practical and more fun!


10. 'Natural is beautiful ** and when you stop being so, you become a caricature'.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.