Type Here to Get Search Results !

Renée Zellweger once again denies having resorted to plastic surgery: "That's why my face looked like this that day"

 Renée Zellweger once again denies having resorted to plastic surgery: "That's why my face looked like this that day"

Renée Zellweger once again denies having resorted to plastic surgery: "That's why my face looked like this that day"


No cosmetic surgery: her face, judged some time ago "unrecognizable" due to alleged retouching, was instead marked by an immense concern for the health conditions of a friend. Renée Zellweger, the legendary Bridget Jones, is back again to talk about those photos that went around the world in 2014, insinuating doubts about her possible use of a scalpel. To the Daily Mail the actress, who will soon return to the cinema in the role of the famous troublemaker in "Bridget Jones's Baby", reiterated that growing old does not scare her and that, on the contrary, only by maturing does one become "the best version of themselves".


"I was in Los Angeles with a friend and the month before she had been diagnosed with ALS - she explained to the Daily Mail -. The reason I attended that event was because she wanted it, she wanted to be on the red carpet with me and prove to herself that she hadn't been knocked down by that terrible disease. And that was all I was thinking that day. I didn't think about how I would look or what people would think of me. I was thinking about my friend. "


On the other hand, getting old doesn't scare her: "I think a woman can only become more interesting as she gets older - continued the actress -. Youth and external beauty matter and, understandably, are celebrated at the highest level. they are fleeting and are only there for a moment in your life. When you mature, you don't just get bigger, you become more than you ever thought you were, the best version of yourself, better and more interesting. of more powerful and more precious beauty. Besides, I don't want to stay the same! I'm curious to know what's to come! ".


It is not the first time that Zellweger has returned to this issue: in an open letter to the Huffington Post she had explained her point of view, telling how the fierce criticisms and insinuations about her physical appearance had led her to reflect on the prejudices of society. today. "Not that it concerns anyone, but I have never made the decision to alter my face and to undergo an eye surgery - he wrote at the time -. The fact itself is of no real importance to anyone. , but that that eventuality has been discussed among respected journalists, and that it has become a subject of public debate is a disconcerted demonstration of the state of confusion in the world of information and entertainment, and of society's obsession with physicist".


The new film that stars her, "Bridget Jones's Baby", will be released in theaters on September 16. In the new feature, Bridget is 43 years old, she is still single and still in trouble: she is pregnant and she does not know who the father of the child may be. In short, times have changed, as have the actors: "The people who worked in the film are different from what they once were, their appearance is different and their problems are also different. But the same happens for the audience. "explained Zellweger. "I think it might be interesting for them to see what Bridget has become over these 15 years - she concludes - because she has aged too."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.