Type Here to Get Search Results !

Amber Rose apologizes to Kim Kardashian and her sisters for this "immature" tweet

 Amber Rose apologizes to Kim Kardashian and her sisters for this "immature" tweet

Amber Rose apologizes to Kim Kardashian and her sisters for this "immature" tweet



Social media posts never go away… Never.


As Kanye "Ye" West continues to make headlines for his relationships, an old tweet from his ex, Amber Rose, is going viral. In 2015, the model responded to an unknown tweet by writing, "@kanyewest I'll let the Kartrashian humiliate you when they're done with you."


But when the post resurfaced over the weekend, Amber regretted the message and even apologized to Kim Kardashian and her sisters.


"Man f*ck that old tweet," she wrote on Instagram Stories. "I never got an apology for her '30 showers' comment but f*ck. I started my slutwalk and helped millions of women around the world defend themselves against slut shaming so something amazing came up."


Amber added, "Neither Kim nor her sisters deserved that tweet and you guys shouldn't claim that either. That sh*t is old and it was immature of me to involve the KarDASHians in the mess HE made."


In February 2015, Ye appeared on The Breakfast Club, where she made headlines for making comments about her ex.


"It's very hard for a woman to want to be with someone who is with Amber Rose," he said before adding, "I had to take 30 showers before I was with Kim."


He followed up his comments with a quick apology, adding, "I just want to be respectful."


Ultimately, Amber has completely put her relationship with Ye behind her and continues to raise two children, including 8-year-old Sebastian, with her ex Wiz Khalifa of hers. She also co-parents 2-year-old Slash with her ex Alexander Edwards.


"Moving forward... I learn from my mistakes," Amber said on January 16. "We all have kids and family life is hard enough right now for a lot of people. I just want to spread love and positivity."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad