Dwayne Johnson spoke again about his dispute with Vin Diesel: "We are two philosophically different people"
The Rock also reiterated that Diesel's statements about acting advice simply made him laugh.
The main Fast and Furious franchise is drawing to a close, however, a spinoff of that saga that shows no signs of ending is the feud between Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel.
The conflict that arose during the filming of the Toretto saga has had several chapters that range from the famous publication where Johnson called one of his castmates "candy ass", to the recent statements where Diesel assured that he was basically hard on La Roca to improve their performance.
But just like the crazy car stunts in the Fast and the Furious franchise, this dispute refuses to go away and in a new interview with Vanity Fair, Johnson again broached the subject.
Initially the actor pointed out that he feels a little regret for the publication on Instagram with which he uncovered all this conflict. But that remorse would not be for what he raised, but that he would have to do with making public a dispute that he feels he should have kept private.
“(...) I meant what I said. Safely. I feel what I say when I say it. But expressing it publicly was not the right thing to do, "said Johnson.
“It caused a firestorm. However, curiously (it was) as if all the team members found their way to me and thanked me quietly or sent me a note, ”he added. “But yeah, it wasn't my best day sharing that. I shouldn't have shared that because at the end of the day, that goes against my DNA. I don't share things like that. And I deal with that kind of nonsense away from the public. They don't need to know that. That's why I say it was not my best day ”.