Salma Hayek and her traumatic s *-* xo scene with Antonio Banderas in 'Desperado': What happened? What did he have to do?
Salma Hayek, a 56-year-old Mexican actress, has explained her traumatic experience to record an explicit s*-*x scene with Antonio Banderas during the filming of the movie 'Desperado' directed by Robert Rodríguez in 1995.
Salma Hayek: "Antonio Banderas is charming, a true gentleman"
"Antonio Banderas is an absolutely charming guy, a true gentleman, and we became very close friends. But he was very 'free'. And I was very scared of something that, for him, was really nothing. I had never seen myself in such a situation so I started crying and he told me: "My God, you are making me feel terrible". I was so ashamed ... ", explained Salma Hayek in the podcast 'Armchair Expert' in a statement collected by the magazine 'Fotogramas '.
"Elizabeth Avellán, Robert Rodríguez's wife at that time, became a great friend of mine. I remember that Robert closed the whole set so that only he, his wife, Antonio and I would be there," said the famous Mexican actress.
Salma Hayek on her s*-*x scene with Antonio Banderas: "I started sobbing"
"When we were going to shoot, I began to sob. Saying to the other three (Antonio Banderas, Robert Rodríguez and Elizabeth Avellán):" I don't know if I can do it. I'm scared, "Salma Hayek acknowledged.
Salma Hayek: "I refused to take off the towel I was wearing"
"I refused to take off the towel I was wearing. They tried to make me laugh to relax me. But when I took it off after two seconds I would start crying again. In the end we managed to finish the scene. We did the best with what we could do then ", said the protagonist of 'Open Until Dawn', 'Four Rooms', 'Wild Wild West', 'Timecode' or 'Big Kids'.
Salma Hayek made it clear on 'Armchair Expert' that she was "never pressured" to film that famous s-*-x scene with Antonio Banderas in 'Desperado'.
Her family did not want to see the s*-*x scene in 'Desperado'
Salma Hayek revealed that her family went to the premiere of 'Desperado', but that when the s*-*x scene with Antonio Banderas arrived, they left the cinema to re-enter shortly after: "Another of the things I thought about the most was my father and my brother. What they were going to think when they saw the movie. Men don't have to go through this. If a boy teaches something in a movie, his father will shout proudly saying that he is his son. "